Flaunt me range.

I got to test a couple of items from this range the basque was my favourite out of the two items. Think the range is another excellent pieces of lingerie by lovehoney and might have to purchase an extra couple of items yet.
My reviews have gone live now for the babydoll and basque.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33903&reviewid=134130#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33893&reviewid=134051#customer_reviews

I love this range! The red basque is stunning, lucky you getting to test it out!  :)

NatandTom wrote:

I love this range! The red basque is stunning, lucky you getting to test it out! :)

I got the red basque and the Babydoll. The Basque didn't fit me at all, it was far too small on my boobs, and too bug everywhere else. The Babydoll fit perfectly though!! It's amazing how much different styles can differ in the fit even in the same size

It really is a stunning piece of lingerie the red basque. That s shame it didn't fit jessicaleon11.

bondagegod wrote:

It really is a stunning piece of lingerie the red basque. That s shame it didn't fit jessicaleon11.

I know.I was gutted as it's so pretty as well, Cazz offered to change size but due to it being big in places and small in others it would be no good still at leas the Babydoll fit though x

Just got my testers delivered today! Balcony Bra and Crotchless knickers, so far they seem great. Cannot wait to get the review up :)

Shadow Collector wrote:

Just got my testers delivered today! Balcony Bra and Crotchless knickers, so far they seem great. Cannot wait to get the review up :)

Wow , lucky you x

Shadow Collector wrote:

I am waiting on my testers, I think I got the same thing Shadow we could be twinsies LOL

Super thrilled to test and even more excited to see how much thought and effort Lovehoney keeps putting into these new ranges of lingerie and toys.

That good for Cazz to offer to change size for you Jessicaleon11. Yea at least the babydoll does fit you.

I've uploaded a picture of it earlier. I love it 😍 now I need it in a million colours

This new range looks lovely! I like the look of the basque but I admit that after the issues (I am apparently really oddly shaped, and my breasts are just... awkwardly wide) I had with the new Adore Me one, I am a bit nervous... I suppose I will wait for a few more reviews to pop up.

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Jessica ...... TATTOO!! <3

One of many, from thighs upwards I'm covered, also got a full leg but I'm lay on that side 😝

Woah all you people who got to test stuff are insanely lucky. Every item in the range is AMAZING ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Im also waiting for a tester to arrive, ill be testing the open cup set( I am allowed to say that I hope,!) Im soooo excited, even though im interested to see how I get on with the open cups.

Im also waiting for a tester to arrive, ill be testing the open cup set( I am allowed to say that I hope,!) Im soooo excited, even though im interested to see how I get on with the open cups.

Sorry posted twice, using phone.

I do like the open cup set so looking forward to your review and see if it is as good as it looks.

Just read the review for the basque. Lol I already want everything from this range, both the red and black Basque look amazing, the balcony style is so flattering to boobs.
I reckon this would be lovely on anyone.

Shadow Collector wrote:

Snap! Waiting for my review on bra to come live haven't wrote the knickers one yet xxx

My review has just gone live for the open cup body suit in the flaunt me range. I was extremely lucky to be selected to try this and here is my review. It is one sexy piece of lingerie.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33888&reviewid=136375#customer_reviews