Flavored lube

Does anyone have any experience with flavoured lube? Personally I’ve tried it on her nipples and I was more than a little underwhelmed. It just kinda tasted like medicine (Tried strawberry, chocolate and peach) and I was wondering if anyone actually liked to and regularly used it. Might just be the brand I’m using but it kinda just ended up being used as regular water based lube for us because saliva gave her the same pleasure and it didn’t make kissing taste weird.

2 Likes

We have the Lovehoney gin and tonic one and it’s not bad.
I don’t drink GandT but this has a nice flavour to use in oral.
We also have the passion fruit one.
I don’t think they taste like the flavour they are named but are the only nice ones we have.
There was a gingerbread one on trial I really wanted to try.
Can’t wait for that to be released

It all really depends on the brand and your personal tastes.

For example, if you like very strong and super sweet then the System JO Gelato range are amazing (like you can use them as coffee syrup strong) but if you want something a little more subtle then the Sliquid Swirl are great.

Lovehoney’s own brand are usually pretty good too and they often have some different flavours as well as the normal fruit type ones.

It’s a bit trial and error though looking for ones that suit you though.

@Bonzo2020 The gingerbread one has been released

2 Likes

@Calie - Thank you- that’s going in my basket for next shop. :+1:

I’ve tried quite a few, some are better than others, quite a few substitute good quality lubiness for flavour and s lot, as you say, just taste synthetic and not great. The one that wins out on both fronts for me is the System JO Gelato White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Lube. Really tastes strongly of exactly what it’s meant to and is a great lube too.

The only flavored lube I’ve tried so far is the LH cherry lube, and I was surprised how good the smell and taste was, not like medicine at all, more like candy :stuck_out_tongue:

I personally don’t like the lube in my mouth whether it be flavoured or plain. If oral is on the cards for him I will do so before any lube comes out. Hubby on the other hand doesn’t mind either. We have the cherry one and it’s smells lush if you like cherries. Apparently it doesn’t taste too bad either!

I’ve never enjoyed them myself, I find them too sticky and sweet.

1 Like

Agree 100% with the too sweet comment. Just take away the enjoyment of it