Flavoured Condoms and Oral sex

Flavoured condoms during oral sex, yeah or nay.

Def a nay from me... tbh I actually can't stand condoms and we do not use them.

I think they're mainly for people who want to use a condom during oral and don't want it to taste like a condom. I can't imagine there's many people who want to suck on a condom (flavoured or otherwise) unless there's a need to.

As for the reasons why people choose to use condoms for oral, I think it's mainly down to STI avoidance with unknown partners, or possibly a dislike or fear of the chance of sperm in the mouth. I've never used one for oral so I'm not the best advocate, but hopefully someone else can elaborate. 🙂

I am not a fan of condoms and neither is my OH. We haven't used them in years and years, but recently we have started using them again while I wait to get a new coil fitted.

We've bought lots of different ones and I have to say they've improved quite a bit since we last used any. Our most recent purchase was the durex intense ones and they have it all going on including flavour.

Although we don't need condoms for oral, I thought I'd give it a whirl and the flavour was very pleasant actually however I didn't really like the feel of it in my mouth so we just had sex instead haha.

I agree with Mr Chimp though flavoured condoms definitely have a place for people who don't have a longterm partner. If I was in that position, I rather suck a bit of latex than catch something nasty!

I really like the smell and taste of the blueberry and bubble gum ones. I'll suck on a willy that flavour all day if the option arises. Deffo give them a go.I'll link them below in a sec. xx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=787 I love sucking on the cola and chocolate ones too 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34776 And these taste good 👍Xx

Also , I love the look of a willy wearing a shiney black condom! I just gotta get on it lol

Recently purchased the Skyns cocktail range and the OH is impressed, BJ count so far this week 2, versus previously one on birthday if lucky.....😁

I used to try and have flaoured ones with me in case they were required for oral but I've mostly used condoms just for vaginal sex, so non-flavoured ones. And I found partners were OK about putting those on by mouth (if they liked doing that anyway) because they would only taste them very briefly.

No...... latex free ones are apparently vile.

Hi, I am replying to your post in response to my husbands original post... OMG the cocktail flavoured latex free are amazing. I was not the biggest fan of oral sex before, but these taste truly fab. Addicted.. Don't knock them until you try them or your other half has tried them. They are ultra thin and like sucking on sweeties....

Link me them, i' lol give them a suck ;)

Link me them and I'll give them a suck ;)