Flavoured condoms

SO my wife detests in her words "bodily fluid". So she'll do so much of a blow job but never finish it. Now thinking flavoured condoms is the way forward. Trouble is she's fussy on flavours. Chocolate and mint may be ok. Fruit flavours are deffo out. So any recommendations of flavours or brands. Do not want to buy say a Skins 12 pack and only use 3.

Well,you could start with a few different flavours for her to try but I'm not sure how successful it'll be.

I have a semen allergy so tried flavoured condoms years ago but found them horrible. I've only ever seen latex versions and they gave me a new respect for guys who use them. It was like sucking a pair of rubber gloves! I didn't realise that something that looks so fine on a penis could feel so thick in the mouth.

I've since discovered I'm sensitive to latex, too, so maybe that caused the altered sensation. However, no matter what flavour we tried they all tasted like rubber.

I have to do what your wife does, but on special occasions I will give him a treat and swallow - only after I've swallowed my anti-allergy pills first, though.

There are cocktail flavours which you could try.

We use them frequently since my OH doesn't particularly enjoy me finishing in her mouth. I tend to just buy "variety packs" and let her pick one out the bag. You can get all kinds of flavours so I wouldn't worry about not finding something that she will like the taste of. Strawberry, apple, banana and pineapple are the most common you see. But i've got chocolate, mint, watermelon, blueberry, "tropical" (a particular common pick of hers), mojito ... the list goes on.

I'd probably recommend getting some flavoured lube too. They dry out quite quickly so if you cover up too early a dab of lube can sometimes come in handy.

Have you tried non-latex condoms? Personally I find that condoms taste awful even if they're flavoured. Although I haven't used them during oral, the latex-fee condoms from SKYN don't smell like latex ones do. So, maybe flavoured latex-free condoms might be better? Just a thought =)

Smultron wrote:

I find that condoms taste awful even if they're flavoured. Although I haven't used them during oral

Sorry, I’m intrigued and have to ask this, when did you taste them then? Implication is that you keep a pack handy in your pocket like a pack of wrigleys.

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

collector wrote:

Sorry, I’m intrigued and have to ask this, when did you taste them then? Implication is that you keep a pack handy in your pocket like a pack of wrigleys.

It's 2 separate sentences:

''Personally I find that condoms taste awful even if they're flavoured.''

and

''Although I haven't used them during oral, the latex-fee condoms from SKYN don't smell like latex ones do.''

Hope this helps :P

Not really clued up on condoms as we don’t use them but can’t you buy an assorted pack with different flavours and see which ones work and which ones are a big no no

I've only used SKYN latex-free for vaginal sex, but they defintely don't have that 'condomy' smell so would think they would be fine for oral too. Actually, she put one on with her mouth a couple of times and there were no complaints :-)

Condoms haven't made much of an appearance during the course of our relationship, and other relationships had a much different dynamic, so I have very little experience of condoms; but I am intrigued about the oral aspect of them. I have it in my head that they would feel weird to have in your mouth, and would reduce what you feel on your penis too? I've never had my husband finish in my mouth; when we started dating I told him that I couldn't do oral sex (past relationship abuse) and I didn't like tasting it. Over time, I have ventured down and I do enjoy doing it now, but I think mentally, he still has that block in his head to not finish and put me off doing it again (he's quite considerate). It wouldn't put me off, I actually do want him to allow me to go to the end. But anyway, he tends to let me go as far as possible, then will pull me away. Would that be a possibility? So she doesn't have 'bodily fluids'.

After a gagging incident, using flavoured condoms is the only way the OH will allow me to ejaculate in her mouth. She says that the condoms taste fine and as they are none latex and therefore thin, I have no loss of sensation. The hard part due to her technique is not ejaculating too soon. It is most certainly better than withdrawing before ejaculating as we used to do without condoms, because if the timing was off the sensation was lost at the critical point. So flavoured condoms get a thumbs up from us.

Smultron wrote:

collector wrote:

It's 2 separate sentences:

''Personally I find that condoms taste awful even if they're flavoured.''

and

''Although I haven't used them during oral, the latex-fee condoms from SKYN don't smell like latex ones do.''

Hope this helps :P

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Does LH sell flavoured condoms?

4Uonly wrote:

There are a few -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/condoms/flavoured-condoms/

Ian Chimp wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

There are a few -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/condoms/flavoured-condoms/

Wow! Thanks. Think I have to start shopping at LH again.