Flavoured Lubes

Which are the best? Are they worth it?

discus :)

I have Durex Play sweet strawberry atm, its very strong tasting, maybe abit over powering does make your tongue tingle. But i do find its a very good lube for intercourse it does not sting as i have found some others do. x x x

we tried the cherry n was like the goop from a licked tunes lozenge

I love my Sliquid Swirl Blue Raspberry! Just put a review up for it actually.

ID Fruitopia lubes are some of the best I've ever tasted!
The Mango and passionfruit being a favourite. They're really tasty and don't have that overly sweet aftertaste to them that a lot of other flavoured lubricants have.

ive not really found any i like unfortunatley :(

however a mate let me try some durex pina colada stuff and it wasnt bad in small amounts ( though in large enough quantities to use i wouldnt like it)

im also a bit wary of flavoured lubes as they can go sticky and have high gylicerin levels that would upset my sensitive skin

gf says prefers taste of me compared to any we found

Durex chery too sweet for me personly. found that suberdrug own brand is less sickly. want to try one of the more unusual flavours (not strawberry, cherry or pinacolada)

althouh not technicly a flavour the durex alovira actualy tastes really nice (probably my favorite)

id say, if you switch between vaginal and oral and often use lube for vaginal then definately invest in something that tastes good or the mix of lube and natural lube can be sort of distracting/ offputting. didcoverd this when usig the particuly nasty own brand stuff from boots *eww face*

an espresso coffee flavoured lube would be ideal!

haha

sweetlove666 wrote:

i would definately try this one

once recieved a kiss from a guy after he had given me oral with the taste of his morning coffy stillin his mouth. the combination was amazing. *Yum*

sweetlove666 wrote:

ive not really found any i like unfortunatley :(

however a mate let me try some durex pina colada stuff and it wasnt bad in small amounts ( though in large enough quantities to use i wouldnt like it)

im also a bit wary of flavoured lubes as they can go sticky and have high gylicerin levels that would upset my sensitive skin

We would recommend the Sliquid sampler pack. They don't contain glycerin which means they are suitable for vaginal use, and also means they are not as sickly sweet as we find some others. And they are not sticky for the same reason. And of course you can find out what flavours you like without buying a massive bottle.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22103

Alex.

sweetlove666 wrote:

That would keep me awake. I like the strawberry and pina colada ones from Durex.

I just got the new ID Frutopia Mango one this morning and I love it already - delicious - can't wait to give it a proper test!

I really like the durex strawberry. Not too strong, and tastes nice

Mmmmmm... we've gor some Sliquid Swirl Cherry Vanilla http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22111 it's absolutely delicious (to the point where I keep eating a bit if I want a sweet snack.. probably not the best idea!). But best of all it is one of the only brands of flavoured lube that doesn't contain glycerine, so it's really safe to use and won't cause any nasty thrush infections.

We've found a great new use for it as well (we're quite new to flavoured lube!) -rimming.

We haven't reviewed it yet but we will be doing so fairly soon...

Lucy x

Oh, sorry I am being dumb, I did check through to see if Alex had posted on this thread first and couldn't see anything, but just noticed now that he had beat me to it. Sorry for the repetition.

Lucy x