Flavoured Lubricants

I've never been a fan of flavoured lubricants. I find the tastes too artificial and far too sweet. I wondered if anybody could recommend a brand which has a more natural taste with less of the sugar?

You can do a search for lubes .. i found this link which you can still check out and/or comment on.

Good luck

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/489701-flavoured-lubes/

Hi, I have found that the sliquid organics flavoured lubes are really good, others that I have tried were to sweet or sticky, sliquid is fab though

some say honey is good i now prefer unflavoured they are all a bit sickly says Mrs G. I like mrs G to taste of Mrs G not strawberrys

To be honest I never got oral off my woman for a good 2 or 3 years until I suggested something flavoured simply because she didn't like the taste of cum

In the end we went for flavoured condoms (I say 'We'..AMIRITELADS!!) but I would imagine most women looking at the same sorta products might have the same logic behind it, so which did you end up choose? Obviously this thread's original participants might reply with lube like, which is also good cos I'd like to know why since as a fella that's preferable to me anyway...

Ork wrote:

Random and strange thought what about jam.... it is better tasting and is kind of lube...

I'd rather not have seeds under my foreskin like

oh gosh imagine the yeast infection if jam/honey got inside you D:

p.s many jams dont have seeds in haha

maybe go for flavours like mint, or vanilla, or apple, or banana mmmmmm. you can kinda get an idea if theyre gunna be very sugary by the flavour, i.e pina colada, strawberry, cherry haha

or get this hahahaa, ew

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23971

for a woman though what's the advantage?? i'm assuming she just gets a mouth full of flavoured goo really as opposed to just a flavoured condom. And as a fella trying to encourage blowjobs I'm just going with what i perceive to be the path of least possible dissuasion

Valeyard wrote:

for a woman though what's the advantage?? i'm assuming she just gets a mouth ful of flavoured goo really as oppose to just a flavoured condom. And as a fella trying to encourage blowjobs I'm just going with what i perceive to be the path of least possible dissuasion

whats the point! you dont get the saliva, the foreskin movement, the extra pressure, the heat. people would rather disguise the taste if they dont like it. plus condoms are all lubey and youd have to lick it haha

fistinglover69 wrote:

Valeyard wrote:

for a woman though what's the advantage?? i'm assuming she just gets a mouth ful of flavoured goo really as oppose to just a flavoured condom. And as a fella trying to encourage blowjobs I'm just going with what i perceive to be the path of least possible dissuasion

whats the point! you dont get the saliva, the foreskin movement, the extra pressure, the heat. people would rather disguise the taste if they dont like it. plus condoms are all lubey and youd have to lick it haha

yeah but if she's feeling tender, self conscious, periody or otherwise not inclined I'm not self-entitled enough to demand sh ehand over her sister who prefers giving head instead. and the point of flavoured condoms is that they're surely not all lubey and full of spermicide...

and poor conduction of heat? i used a condom not a flask. I suspect you served her the wrong soup

Ork wrote:

From the male perspective you just don't want the condom it's crap and all that, from the femal perspective assuming she doesn't like the taste it's crap without! You can't win lol. (note these being straight perspectives obviously lol)

ha exactly. Which is why so far we're using condoms ;) I'd rather a compromise than fuck all like..

Ork wrote:

Valeyard wrote:

and poor conduction of heat? i used a condom not a flask. I suspect you served her the wrong soup

I have it! Whiskey lube! Keep's you warm and happy :) Also the person giving will soon lose care of what it's going to taste like lol.

*Duncan Bannatyne* I'm in och aye!!!!

Yes! Sliquid Swirl all the way - it's amazing.

Sliquid Swirl Strawberry Pomegranate Flavoured Lubricant 125ml

Sliquid Swirl Cherry Vanilla Flavoured Lubricant 125ml

Sliquid Swirl Apple Flavoured Lubricant 125ml

Sliquid Swirl Blue Raspberry Flavoured Lubricant 125ml

Sliquid Swirl Pina Colada Flavoured Lubricant 125ml

Never tried them would be willing to though....