Fleshlight as present for boyfriend?

We don't live together yet so sex is only at weekends and I starting using a vibrator and dildo as I needed more than my daily clit rub. My boyfriends birthday is coming up and I know he wanks regularly so thought buying him a Fleshlight would be a useful and exciting gift for him.

Has anyone bought one for their man or have a guy that uses one?

*Waves* Hi! I won one in a competition. We were in a similar position in that my girlfriend (now wife) worked nights so we barely saw each other till the weekend so it was good having something different to explore. It's a good toy, strong sensations and *relatively* easy to clean. They have a good range now of smaller more compact models. If he (or you) feels weird about having a fake vagina they have non-anatomical models too. It's fun for alone time but can also be used for couples play!

My flesh light is fantastic. I use it regularly and the feelings are intense. They are easy to clean and very versatile. It’s difficult to want to use it and you can use it together.

Hi go for it he will love it it is a easy and great toy to use and fell great and you can cum inside it and you can both use it together when ur with him or help him or you can swap when he is using it and then penetrate you as well

enjoy

I try to avoid fleshlight brand because they're boring. Tenga is nicer. I use mine constantly. I'd appreciate it as a present. Not sure about other guys.

Go for it ..... he'll love it.

It sort of also a way of you saying that you know he needs to masturbate and that you have given him your permission. Just accept there will be times when you are together when he will want (er .... need) to use it .... perhaps when you are 'off games'.

Personally, I had one and found it lovely in the build up to orgasm, but that the intensity of the orgasm when inside the flesh light was subdued. I find firm pressure with two fingers on the frenulum throughout orgasm to give me the deepest and longest and most toe-curling orgasms. The worst orgasms are the ones where you keep shafting away during the orgasm. By the way, if you want to give him the best orgasm during a hand job then, as he is getting close just slow it down almost to a stop. Tug his foreskin back, holding the pressure. Maybe followed by one or two slow strokes, then pull back again. At the point that he cums, and not until the first squirt has started, apply moderately firm pressure to the frenulem with the tips of two fingers. No more stroking is needed, just keep the foreskin pulled back. Don't release the pressure until he relaxes. I've never timed mine, but seems to last a long time. His cum should hit the head board (I've achieved that before).

Sorry, that was a bit off topic.

Anal-ysis sounds very good will try it on my h later x

What a great idea, not only can he use it alone, but you can also use it with him.

It is great to be able to see yourself inside of these, so I would recommend a clear version such as:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38031

best of luck, you can’t go wrong.

Fun&Funky wrote:

Anal-ysis sounds very good will try it on my h later x

Let me know how it went!

Don't forget, keep the foreskin pulled back fully (little bit of pressure) and keep the the two finger pressure on the frenulum right the way through orgasm. Even when the cum flow stops there is a final slow wave of loveliness that flows through the body. So keep the pressure right on until he relaxes.

I'm horny as hell now!

That sounds like a good idea. it should be well received!

I'm sure he will be delighted with it and as someone said earlier they don't just have to be used when he's alone. They can be a great way to tease your partner eg let him pleasure you and tease him that if it isn't up to standard the flashlight is all he will get in return!

Devoted Husband wrote:

What a great idea, not only can he use it alone, but you can also use it with him.

It is great to be able to see yourself inside of these, so I would recommend a clear version such as:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38031

best of luck, you can’t go wrong.

Thanks for all the info and I will order him one for sure. I do like the idea of seeing him in it so a clear one looks like the way to go. I'm not sure how he will feel about a fake vagina but he is getting more and more adventurous sexually so I don't think he will have a problem.

My hubby has a Fleshlight that he's had for a good few years. I know he uses it regularly on his own and sometimes we will have a play with it together. I think it would be a good present for a guy especially if you don't live together. My husband still masturbates frequently and says his Fleshlight feels better than just his hand.

Go for it im sure your boyfriend will be very happy on his birthday. I don't know if you have thought about which one to buy yet. I own both the Riley Reid fleshlights and I can recommend both of them.

Well I decided to get one for him (Fleshlight Ice) for his birthday two weeks ago. He definately wasn't expecting something like that but he did seem to like it and has said he has used it a couple of times already. Would love to seem him use it when we Skype!

I got my partner a masturbator toy and he wasn't sure if he should be pretending to not know what it was for, or grinning stupidly. It's not fair though: now *he* has a toy that *I* can't play with.