Fleshlight for deathgrip

Hi all, I’ve been browsing and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a fleshlight that can help me become more accustomed to a real vagina. I’m too used to gripping tightly and masturbating, to the point where sex can’t really get me off. I can go for ages which can be fun but its also frustrating for both me and my girlfriend that I have to finish myself off ultimately.
I know its a pretty heated debate about whether fleshlights can help at all but I think not being in control of the grip would at least be a starting point. However, I note that most of them are designed around being tight and stimulating where I’m actually kind of looking for the opposite, so conversely I was looking for suggestions on fleshlights which are less tight and more realistic? Any advice on that, or overcoming death grip in general would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
PS I’m pretty average in terms of size if that helps.

3 Likes

Have you looked at the Tenga range? My FWB said his Tenga feels very similar to my vagina :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’ll have to give it a look! To be honest, I dismissed them right away because they look like they’re trying to be anything but realistic - in reality though as long as they’re not excessively grippy I’m interested. Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Some are on offer too and could be a good starting point.

You could also try masturbating with a vibrator/wand? That could help change the sensation.

Enjoy!

1 Like

On the product page, most of the fleshlights has the canal diameter (I think 0.5 to 1 inch) in the “specifications” section, so you can choose one that’s not as tight. We don’t have any realistic fleshlights, so I can’t give a specific recommendation, but my husband is average sized and thinks the 0.5 diameter is tight, so 0.75 or 1 inch might be good for you :slight_smile: A lot of them have an image of what the canal texture looks like, so you can choose based on what kind of stimulation you want… Same with the realistic aspect, you can just choose the opening (vagina/butt/mouth) and color based on your taste… If you filter by color (flesh pink/flesh tan/flesh brown), it won’t recommend the nonrealistic ones (white/clear)… Hope you find a good one to try!!

I have to agree, that my Tenga sleeve feels more lifelike. I have a Tenga Flip Zero which is just amazing and capable of much more soft & subtle sensations.
The sides expand out loads when you (ahem) insert yourself. And it’s possible to use it without pressing on the pads (these tighten the grip). Plus it also holds on to lube really well with no need to reapply.
While my Fleshlight is a great toy, and does have space for expansion, I’ve found it tighter, not as versatile, and less realistic feeling. So I much prefer the Tenga sleeve these days.

1 Like

They’re less grippy and particularly so if you add a thinner water based lube. My favourite is Sliquid’s H2o with this toy. It’s really quite runny stuff, but the Tenga Flip Zero holds it in well at any angle :+1:
The big textured shaped nubby bits look like a challenge in the photos to me, but in reality, they’re super soft and squishy and they give minimal resistance. Just pleasing and quite lifelike feeling variations.

Interesting :smiley: I can’t be the only woman to have wondered how the inside of a vagina feels? :thinking:

Pretty much the nicesft feeling in the world, the combination of warmth and wetness causing a life long addiction to chasing that feeling. Not sure if that helps :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well it’s not like a Fleshlight or the Tenga!:joy:
I’d say it’s impossible for a toy to recreate entirely the feeling of penetrating a vagina for us penis-wielding folk, because the real thing’s so dynamic, and part of a whole human being.
The real thing is the ideal.
But a properly warmed and lubed Tenga Flip Zero sleeve is the closest approximation I’ve felt so far from a toy. The Fleshlight is great for the sensation of the vulva pressing on the pubic mound, and going balls deep, but the interior’s not as realistic feeling or as fun as the Flip Zero.

1 Like

You’ve got me considering one of these now, as a Fleshlight fan I’m happy to be shown the light :grin:

2 Likes

Some people prefer the Flip Hole model which is quite a bit cheaper, but I haven’t tried one yet.
Birthday’s coming up soon though :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I got a 25% birthday discount under the new loyalty scheme that is burning a hole in my pocket…

1 Like

Hey welcome to the dude :slightly_smiling_face:
I’d suggest having a browse on the Lovehoney site for vagina fleshlights as I’m sure some of them are designed for the real feel.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, your advice is really helpful. Good point on it not really going to feel lifelike, but in any case my aim is more just to curb being too used to excessive tightness and become accustomed to a more natural amount of grip, and then hopefully that sensitivity would translate into the bedroom.
I may go for a flip hole as the prices are quite alarming! (never really bought toys before).

1 Like

I think this is why men love BJ’s so much. Warm, wet, different pressures and suction. Take away the teeth and it’s close but usually wetter than a mouth.

I good BJ giver is pretty accurate… especially a deep throat and someone who doesn’t hate some thrusting…

I would say the Tenga Flip toys are good for this.
With the toy oriented a particular way, it’s got a more gentle grip. There’s a rigid part with little give that I would line up top and bottom. The movable pressure pads then bulge out to the sides to accommodate your girth.
It’s really stimulating because of the texture, but the grip is looser than other sleeves.
Superb for edging! :+1: