Fleshlight or flip hole

I can't decide which one for the OH. Does anyone have both my any chance? I'd either get the black flip hole or a lotus fleshlight unless someone thinks another would be better? Thanks x

I have a Fleshlight and it's the best non vibrating toy I have.
I think David has both but not a lotus fleshlight - I think he has one of the non lotus type
*shouts*
OI David! Over here...

Is it really that much better than an LH realistic stroker?

I think when it comes to Fleshlights and Flip Holes - there are a couple of things you'll want to take into consideration:

1) Use - Flip Holes are supposedly designed for 50 uses - so if you use them more than once a week, it's not even going to last you a year. So if you are going to use it regularly - go for a Fleshlight.

2) Penis size - If you have a penis bigger than 6" in length, you might find the Flip Hole a bit restrictive.

I find the range of textures in the Flip Holes more exciting than in the Fleshlight, and the fact you can squeeze the sides to create additional suction and sensations really good.

The fleshlight requires a little more maintenance - but it's supposed to last for a long time.

It's difficult to recommend one over the other as I like them both for different reasons - The Fleshlight is built to last, and has a more 'realistic' look, but the Flip Hole has great textures and is a little bit lighter/easier to use.

That probably doesn't help at all! :( Sorry!

Now I just want both :/

thanks though, that was helpful

I have a fleshlight (with about 6 different sleeves) and also a tenga flip hole.

The flip hole is being returned for a refund because it's too small but otherwise it seems good. I have not used my fleshlight for quite a while now since I purchased the Tenga 3D models. I find them much better than a fleshlight and feel crap for wasting money on sleeves for it because the Tenga 3D are much better.

Personally I think the fleshlight is far too big to hold and you sort of give up after a while due to holding such a heavy item, plus you can't apply pressure so it only has one sensation really.

With the Tenga 3D's, there are about six different options, all of which are unique but the best thing for me is how light they are, how easy they are to clean but most importantly, you can apply all sorts of different pressures leading to lots of different sensations. The Fleshlight is also just too high maintenance IMO

I just bought two fleshlights.... We have a tenga 3d OH isn't that bothered about it. Also have onacups which he loves but is too big for even the super sized ones. Fleshlights only cost me £45 as I had a couple of gift vouchers and a discount voucher a long with the offer lol. We have a few high maintainance toys, I'm not too bothered, and OH has some condoms for when he's on his own lol