Fleshlight or stroker

Hey everyone/guys.
Im thinking of investing in a fleshlight. Im just wondering which is the best or has anyone got a personal fav they like to use or has any females got a fav they like to use on their partner even.

2 Likes

I’ve always rated the Tenga toys from personal experience

2 Likes

My wife and I both like the Fleshlight Quickshot. I have 3 other full length Fleshlight strokers but we still prefer the Quickshot for her to use on me or for her to watch me use.

For sheer pleasure: Stoya Destroya is unreal, still miss mine to this day and might get another. Didn’t love the flight or pilot. Most of the girls are great, check stats on fleshassist if you want a great breakdown of each one. The ice are great if you intend to use with a partner as the visual element of it being see through gets my partner going. The vagina entry are better than the butt or mouth ones. Don’t bother with pink lady or any barely textured as they’re pretty pointless from my experience.

Sorry this was all over the shop just typing my thoughts as I had them. Enjoy exploring, try to use a discount code as they knock it down heavily!

1 Like

I bought my husband a fleshlight but he finds it too tight as he has foreskin it tugs on this too much as he puts it in causing pain - once on it works but he prefers my hand or mouth to wank him off - and I love to oblige :lips: :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Lucky him to have someone to oblige so happily, my wife does it on the very rare occasions and its great but for when she not feeling it, i have a back up ha

@chouse99

I have never declined him pleasure - even at 4am in the morning he wakes me up and shows me the problem - I’m willing to at least wrap my hand around it - if I’m more awake I will suck him - but recently he woke me up wanking a spank - so we had a 2 hour spanking session - just loved it

Also he has always returned the favour- if I’m horney / he will at least slip his fingers between my legs to assist or more​:eggplant::doughnut:

Your husband is a very man to have such an obliging wife as you are. Its only right he sorts you out as well. A wonderful relationship. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Fleshlights are awesome on the basis of all the attachments you can get - like my shower mount gets a lot of use!! For me personally, the whole point of masturbating with something other than my hand is to have an experience closer to sex than masturbation. So the more i can go hands free, the more i enjoy it. If you want a stroker though, my absolute favourite (by far!) is the Meiki ZXY.

Its super realistic feeling, and because of its weight i actually find if you put it down on a pillow then you can use it hands free in missionary and it stays in place pretty well. Its probably my most used toy.

Another good one is the Thrust Layla, but its more hefty in terms of size and weight. So might be more of an adjustment if this is your first male sex toy. But it definitely feels incredible.

If you get a fleshlight though, i second the comment above about checking fleshassist reviews. They give ratings on different aspects of the fleshlight experience so you can pick one based on the feeling that’s most important to you.

Hope you love your experience with whatever you buy!!

I’d certainly recommend the Fleshlight Turbo Thrust Blow Job Masturbator - Lovehoney UK as it has different textures the deeper you go in, for a changing experience.

We only have one fleshlight, the Riley Reid texture, which is awesome! Definitely keen to try others. It is extremely tight but understand it varies.

Another vote for Layla, have plenty of Fleshlights too and they are great but Layla definitely a different sensation.

Another vote for Tenga - specifically the flip hole. We have three fleshlights including Stoya and a pilot. They are ok I guess but nothing on the level of the flip hole in terms of stimulation. The flip hole doesn’t look like pussy if that’s an issue for you visually but otherwise it’s far superior. This is topped by it opening for cleaning and crucially drying. We’ve always had issues drying fleshlights. Our orginal tenga flip hole has also lasted years- it’s got to be over 10 now!

Always curious about a fleshlight, but because I get laid regularly I didn’t fancy forking out for one, I got the chance to test out a pocket pussy, not something I would have brought, it does make me cum, but personally if you’re unsure I’d try a cheaper stroker first, and if you get on with it move on to the fleshlight

1 Like

Bought a Fleshlight vibrator some time ago. As a vibrator I do not think much of it. 3 separate vibrators internally which must be individually switched on and inserted. Too much hassle and weak vibrations. Now use it just as a masturbator and love it. Good in a variety of positions including putting it under the mattress and kneeling at the side of the bed. Must be well cleaned afterwards but not a problem for me. Not tried any other makes.