Fleshlight sizing query

I’m thinking of buying my first flashlight. Either

Or

The thing I’m unsure about is the Canal diameter. The first has a canal diameter of 0.5 inches and the second has a canal diameter of 1 inch. Obviously I don’t want it too tight or too loose. What does that dimension relate to?

Thanks for any advice given.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Kad1 :slightly_smiling_face:

The canal diameter is normally the size of the opening ‘at rest’, and will stretch on entry. The smaller the initial size, the more effort it takes to stretch, and so should feel tighter in use. They’re usually all quite stretchy, and can normally accommodate an average-sized penis with ease (whether they’re 0.5 or 1), though a lot depends on preference and personal size.

If you have a read of the reviews, they can be quite helpful. But if you buy one, and it turns out it’s too loose/tight, Lovehoney have the Sex Toy Happiness Promise where you have 60 days to try a toy out and return it for a refund if you don’t get on with it. :+1: (The Happiness Promise info is midway down that page)

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

A good lubricant and the right amount of application helps with these toys, other than that what was said above.

Thanks, that’s a great help.

1 Like

The Fleshlights also tend to have a screw cap base that you can loosen/tighten to change the feel too.

Though make sure you close it before you pick it up if you jizz in it. :slightly_smiling_face:

The other top tip for Fleshlights is that the Renewer Powder is just cornflour, and you can save yourself a couple of quid by buying it from the supermarket. :+1:

2 Likes

Now he relates that important aspect as to how to correctly use the toy :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Bought it. Love it.

2 Likes