Fleshlight worn out?

Hi everyone!,

I think my fleshlight has seen better days now! the ribbed section is worn down and the insert has starting to become sticky?

I think I may need a new insert! Mind you I've been using this one for about 2.5 years now! I have a look at reviews on another fleshlight, I do want a tighter one, but bumped ones and wonderwave are the same the inside dia as the super ribbed which I use!

is there any other product to recommend like flip-hole or another type of fleshlight....

Have you been using the fleshlight powder on it?

i bought a fleshlight when they first came out, (imported from the US) and found that it had started to degrade quite badly after about 30-40 uses and gave up on male masturbators until i recently had a tenga 3D as a review product from LH. Im a convert now.

The tenga is fantastic and is far, far simpler to clean, though it gives much less "depth".

Ive now bought a few of the LH own brand strokers and they're all great. I'd love a tenga flip, but i cant bring myself to spend so much on it

I have a Fleshlight as well as the Tenga 3D. If you can spare the cash then go for a Flip Hole, they are in a different league to every other stroker I have used.

nope I've not used fleshlight powder on it, I wash it before and after use! I was going to use corn flower on it but never did!

I would say, I be going after another insert, I don't like toys that are too springy, and have to go really fast with it for 30sec or more to cum! after 15min play. but when I left playtime for 4 days it felt better!

I would say a tigher one maybe better, but I am quite a wide bugger too so it might not make much differents or it be too tight! I go with speed bumps or vortex?

I'd suggest nabbing yourself a new Fleshlight insert - quick! They're all reduced by £10 at the moment as they're being discontinued by Fleshlight.

Useing corn flour or Fleshlight renewer powder on your current insert will help restore the texture, but obviously can't combat wear.