Fleshlight?

So, last night I ordered a Fleshlight, some powder restorer and some lubricant.

Being a newbie to this kinda stuff, im just wondering if there is anything else I can do/use with this toy.

Looking forward to reading your replies and taking the advice onboard.

Tom.

You can get a shower mount for fleshlights. Check it out here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27040

I've never owned one, so couldn't tell you what it's like, but there are a few reviews for you to look through.

You can get a warmer and a case for your I pad that attaches to it as well if that's your thing.
If you have a partner you could always get him/her to use it on you, instead of using it alone.
X

Instead of buying the warming rod, I've heard that you can just place the fleshlight sleeve in warm water, then dry it, add powder then use :) I've also heard that you can buy some cheap bullet vibrators and placed them between the sleeve and the hard case for a vibrating (and tighter) experience.

You can put it between the gap in the sofa to go hands free.

Only rinse do not use soap as it will destroy the material my partner did this to his and the material went sticky and started merging together lol. used waterbased lube and lots of it the more the merrier! if u dont want to buy a warmer u can place it in warm water for 10 min and it will heat up.

we heated our in water but its now exactly water tight... shes a squirter! i think we'll be getting a warmer soon. saw someone suggest not using soap, always use antibacterial soap, and use the powder to stop it getting sticky. a shower mount is also good, you can actually stimulate sex then rather than a wank

Well, arrived today and to say the least I am impressed with it so far, haven't had chance to actually get using it etc.

Thanks for all your advice its been most helpful.

Tom.

Don't use ANY kind of soap, Fleshlight and Lovehoney both agree here, it will degrade the material, and as they're quite expensive you want to look after it. Sex toy cleaner and warm water is fine though. Most of all, enjoy! ;-)

I've tried the shower mount mentioned above and it's handy for those times you want to go hands-free. You do need a smooth surface to use it on though so textured tiles are out.

If you get bored of the fleshlight you can use the insert as a cozy for drinks bottles. Probably not when you have people round though.

Try to double penetrate it with someone!