Fleshlight 🔦

Whats peoples advice on the best fleshlights out there

I’ve got a few things similar to a fleshlight. First things first you need to ensure they are kept clean and well washed out after use. They do some that have ‘double sided’ both vagina and ass but I would just recommend getting a single sided one as it’s easier.

That comes down to personal preference as there are so many variations. Me personally I like any of the Fleshlight brand clear ones aka the ice ones. A lot of the textures they make are really good as well so overall simply for brand I’d go for them. No matter what one you pick make sure to properly wash it and dry it. If you get a skin like one also a bit of corn starch on it occasionally is a must as well to keep it nice and soft.

My husband has had one since they first came out and has had a few different ones since then. He likes to masturbate often and says he prefers to cum in something so the Fleshlight is perfect for him. At the moment he has a clear case and clear sleeve and as others have posted keep washed, cleaned and dry after use.

Hello there, I have many Fleshlight’s like Brandi Love HeartThrob which is my favourite. Lisa Ann’s savage Butt. Alexis Texas Outlaw, Eva Lovia’s Butt and Vagina.

i have tried multiple felshlights now. maybe about 5… and ever since i bought the thrust mini ella i haven’t bothered since. all of thrusts range are great actually i prefer them over fleshlight any day. and they are cheaper and easier to clean.

Try the Stoya Destroya if you want to last 2 minutes or want to use it as a stamina trainer. It’s great.

But it you want the best sensation ever go with the adriana chechik next level texture butt. It’s incredible. When my oh is tired she’ll use that on me as she knows I’ll be done in seconds.

I’m not a fan of the Angela White lotus as its so smooth I didn’t find it particularly stimulating.

1 Like