Fleshlights. How many do you own?

Hi
How many Fleshlights do you own? Whitch is your favourite?
How many's to many?
I have just bought my fifth albeit in the sale and a tenner off with a VIP code
Payed £15, bargain have to stop now running out of places to store them.

I don't have a particular favourite I love them all

One. It's the original.

I'm planning on getting one of the ice Fleshlights, an alien one... super ribbed insert and possibly speed bumps. Won't be for a long while though... Four maximum, I guess.

I have one, STU, thinking about getting another. If you like them all then I dont think there is a limit, depends what your in the mood for

M

just the one. stoya with destroya insert. had some great orgasms with that toy

I habe the frankenstein pussy special. Thats keeping me very busy at the moment

I have 1 which is the origional and I must be honest I bearly use it. I just find it too messy to use and rather large. Sometimes I get tempted to try a fleshlight thats a little more textured than the origional but they are pretty expensive.

Unbelievable but I only own 3 right now.

I started off like most guys with the standard pink lady fleshlight. This is a great intro to fleshlights generally but (as mentioned above) the insert has no texture, its totally smooth inside. When I later bought the Wonder Wave insert it was so much better than the original. I knew I’d never use the original texture again so threw it out.

Continuing to enjoy my Wonder Wave I then bought an Ice butt speed bump insert and clear case. It just wasn’t for me. The butt orifice was too tight and ‘Ice’ material just lacked softness. Yes you could see the action but it was so rare that I used it that again I chucked it out eventually.

Then after trying and enjoying other male masturbators (Utensil race in particular) I bought the Stamina Training Unit about 6 months ago. Yes its good but it hasn’t displaced the Wonder Wave.

Then as a Christmas present to myself I bought the new ‘Blade’ Fleshlight. I was intrigued by the new look and texture and the ability to squeeze the insert. It’s a great buy.

So five purchases and 3 keepers.

There are so many Fleshlights you could collect them like stamps Its almost a bewildering choice especially with some textures only available with Fleshlight girls (I think)

my hubby dosen't own one but I know he would love to try one.

I'm the same as rclam... It is awkward to clean and the insert is actually starting to split, but that's probably because I use them for pretty much two hours at a time. Deathgrip for the loss, I must say.

I'd like a better texture which is why I'm keen to try the Alien Fleshlight. It's my favourite colour and... well, just different, I guess!

Reading Devil's post, I guess I won't go for the Ice range but I'll still consider it.

So far just one, it's an Ice with the original texture. I enjoy it, but I'm starting to want something that's bumpy inside just to add a new dimension and some variety, so I have my eye on the Sword.

I own two, I bought the original Pink Lady and recently bought the Speed Bump insert, which, IMO, gives more intense sensations although both are pretty good.