Fleshlights: How to avoid sticky ones?

A friend of mine said to use cornstarch lol but I wasnt sure about it lol. I’ll look up the renew powder thanks.

I hadnt heard of it before either but I had a friend tell me to use corn starch. I don’t think the ones that feel sticky are as common but regardless Im gonna get renew powder and then I don’t have to worry about wasting money when I get my bf something else.

1 Like

Thanks for welcoming me.

Definitely gonna order some renew powder and then I won’t be nervous about getting my bf something else.

We’re both brand new when it comes to male sex toys and exploring to see what he likes and doesn’t. I’m not opposed to getting something other than a fleshlight but toys can get pretty expensive so i don’t feel comfortable just randomly picking something lol.

It’s a little easier for me since I’m not new to sex toys, vibrators. Anyway we’ve been together quite a long time and our sex life is still amazing but for the first time we have money so we’ve been having fun exploring. And I’ve been wanting to find new ways to get him off or explore things he hasn’t felt before.

I will definitely check it out thanks. My only concern is that my bf is 7inches so id be a little worried about his dick hitting the end of it since the toy is basically 7 inches. I guess i should have mentioned that. So toys without an end or ones that go over part of the penis are fine but otherwise i think id need to make sure its atleast 7 1/2 to be on the safe side.

Its not the lube. I had a friend tell me he knew exactly what i meant since he owned one and also a few people here know too lol. If you ever got one that felt sticky you would know exactly what i mean. The texture is good but its sticky on the outside. like a sticky hand you could get in quarter machines but 3x worse … so everything sticks to it like hair or anything else, if you drop it you can imagine how dirty it gets. Cleaning a sex toy in general isnt the issue but how dirty and gross it can get on the outside is too much lol. I think getting renew powder as suggested will fix that. From what ive read and been told by other people is that the sticky ones arent super common.

1 Like

They have a renew powder, but I’ve never encountered a sticky fleshlight. Honestly haven’t tried other brands though.

1 Like

When it comes to applying the renewal powder is it just on top, all over or the inside?