Fleshlights? Worth it?

Hi guys,

I’ve been eyeing up the fleshlights for ages - and am finding the array confusing. My OH works away for a week at a time, so I have to “self facilitate” while shes away. Normally I don’t use any bells of whistle at all. We do have a Tracey Cox Blowjob stroker (tiny little, but amazing thing) that my wife likes using on me when she’s not up for sex - but I was wondering whether its worth upgrading?

I’m tossing up whether to get an anatomical (pussy) one, or going for the newer “flight” ones with the clear sleeves. My OH likes watching, so I assume having something a bit visible with the transparent sleeves might be a plus…but would love to hear some feedback from fellow users.

Can you even swap out sleeves?

Thx

2 Likes

Hi @BLovesC, I would say a fleshlight is definitely something worth adding to your collection. I have a few different ones for different occasions. I recently bought one of those double sided ones, so its got both a pussy side and an ass side which I personally enjoy. And it feels great. I do also have a cheaper clear one which works great also and allows you to see through it some what so would be great if the OH likes to watch.

Hope this helps at all!

4 Likes

Yes, worth it in my view. They have come up on here for tester items in the past and now have quite a selection to choose from.

1 Like

Yeah - there’s one on the list this week I think! - I’ve added it to my list!

3 Likes

to be honest never tried one but would love to!! Too see if what iv heard about them is true

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Yep they are very much worth it. But you defiantly pay for what you get. Invest in a decent one and you won’t regret it x

4 Likes

Definitely worth it, I have like 8 of em in different styles and love them. My favorite is the clear go size one I have aka the fleshlight go ice

3 Likes

Thx all for your advice…will put one on my birthday list (if I can last until April (ok so I’ll probably order one next week!))

2 Likes

They are 100% worth it. I have so many. Only annoying thing is the cleaning of them but the pleasure makes up for that

1 Like

I’ve used a variety of models; Flight, Turbo, Quickshot, and honestly the Quickshot is my favourite for many reasons. It depends entirely on what your priorities are!

The reasons I prefer the Quickshot are:

• Super easy to clean, dry, and store away neat and hidden
  • Small enough to travel with
  • Less intimidating if introducing your partner to toys

Nope

Cleaning and drying them.is a pain.
You’re meant to buy to Kit to look after them correctly, powder etc

They make a rather off putting ffffft noise every time you stroke.

Mine ripped,
If you’re…em…not small :thinking::thinking:you hit the back,

Yeah was a total waste of money

1 Like

I got one to see what all the fuss was. Never really got on with it. Its different and novel but my hand is quick and convenient.

I personally prefer the Tenga Flip Hole series…they are similar but they feel better and stimulate quicker. They usually come with free lube and are much easier to clean as they open up :blush:

4 Likes

Thx @Sir_jerkalot - id not even seen these…just had a look and they look great! You’ve just made my decision harder! Liking the smaller size and the fact you can open them. But £89 tho…ouchy

2 Likes

Cleanup is a pain with the Fleshlight series. The Tenga flip holes are way easier to maintain and are just as satisfying.

1 Like

No probs @BLovesC :blush:

I have this one and highly recommend it :wink:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39762

Yes, they are very good.
Use plenty of Lube!

I got one (Pilot) and was completely disappointed. It’s obvious from all the reviews that Fleshlights are a great choice for many. But not for everyone.

I figured based on all the good reviews that the feeling of a Fleshlight must be worth it, despite knowing that cleaning would be a bit inconvenient and that I personally find a rigid outer casing in my hand a (minor) turn-off. I even got the shower mount and adapter at the same time.

The feeling of the sleeve was good but nowhere near enough to make up for the downsides or the cost. In addition to the downsides I expected: the suction function didn’t work at all; there’s always an annoying sound of air escaping past the end cap; and the shower mount comes unstuck as often as not.

1 Like

My husband likes them and has used one for a while now. I will use it on him also and he says he prefers to use it rather than just his hand when he has a wank.

1 Like