Flicklit.co.uk

For all LH forum members…have a look at Flicklit.co.uk.
It is an erotic creative writing forum, formed from LH members.
There are many of the same features as this forum, but it allows you to be more expressive shall we say, in the erotic content of your fantasies or real life experiences.
Have a look and see what you think.
It is moderated , to maintain sensible control.

5 Likes

There is some quite good reading on there.

4 Likes

I’m not interested in writing my own erotic fiction but love reading it, can I join or is it just for aspiring writers?

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01
Not at all…you are welcome to join.
If you only want to make a comment or offer some encouragement/ appreciation, you need to be a member… Non members can only read but not comment or contribute.

3 Likes

@steviefun , @Iwill reintroduced it here :+1:t2:

A lovely forum site started by @Ian_Chimp but that quite a few of us here are members of and contributers to. It encourages erotic writing both of your own experiences and fantasies as well as purely fictional pieces. As long as what you’re writing about is legal it’s welcome there in as graphic a style as you like.

I admit to being guilty of not having found the time of late to contribute my own or even read the longer pieces and apologise for that :see_no_evil:. I do love the new 300 word category for when time is at a premium and real life takes over but you still want a bit of erotic escapism.

6 Likes

Will have to take a look, thank you.

Right then folks I’ve just been on the site but can’t find where to be able to create an account,can someone point me in the right direction.

@pootle It came up to create and account where you would sign in.

1 Like

This link should do it if you need a shortcut :slight_smile: :+1: - https://www.flicklit.co.uk/signup

1 Like