Flirting/sexy talk

Been trying to initiate some flirting/sexy talk with my boyfriend mainly when we are apart and over the phone by text. It's such hard work though, or should I say he is. He seems either blissfully unaware most of the time but when he is aware he blatantly doesn't seem to bite my efforts! I'm getting fed up now. We both took the mojo upgrade test together shortly after we first met and it was clear that we both are not just plain vanilla, but when I try to be flirty it's not seeming to have the intended or desired effect. Yet when he wants to be cheeky towards me it's ok then because it seems it's on his terms and as soon as I respond or retaliate he seems to back off. I can't be in a one way relationship, I already feel he is being selfish as posted in my previous threads.
Any ideas to actually coerce him...?

smellycat19 wrote:

Been trying to initiate some flirting/sexy talk with my boyfriend mainly when we are apart and over the phone by text. It's such hard work though, or should I say he is. He seems either blissfully unaware most of the time but when he is aware he blatantly doesn't seem to bite my efforts! I'm getting fed up now. We both took the mojo upgrade test together shortly after we first met and it was clear that we both are not just plain vanilla, but when I try to be flirty it's not seeming to have the intended or desired effect. Yet when he wants to be cheeky towards me it's ok then because it seems it's on his terms and as soon as I respond or retaliate he seems to back off. I can't be in a one way relationship, I already feel he is being selfish as posted in my previous threads.
Any ideas to actually coerce him...?

What were the MoJo results? Is he not trying to be a submissive and want you to take control, or perhapps for you to be the submissive one?

I know discussing things in person is harder, but have you spoken to him?