Flirty boyshorts

I want some more flirty boyshorts but mine currently tend to slide off my hips very easily. I was thinking about getting the size below but I'm unsure they will fit. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience to this. I'm a size 14/16 and I usually wear the l/XL which is a size 16/18.

Thanks fizzy

Hi Fizzy

I'm a size 8 to 10 and always order the small size for sizes 6 to 8. Which fit really well with no digging in.

So I'd say try the smaller size, sounds like they would fit :)

I think your right, the smaller size should fit fine.

Im in an odd flirty knicker size at present, my xxl shorts are getting too big, as I'm getting nearer size 18 rather than 20, but I'm not sure I'm going to get my rather large bottom in size 16-18 boyshorts yet.

Thanks ladies

I've just ordered 3 pairs so fingers crossed they fit I also bought 2 other pairs of knickers. It's safe to say I'm stocking up!

I find the boyshorts in particular do tend to come up on the large size. Rather odd as the thongs, briefs don't ! X

Terri JJ wrote:

I find the boyshorts in particular do tend to come up on the large size. Rather odd as the thongs, briefs don't ! X

I've just bought the briefs in the l\xl and the shorts in the m\l I know the briefs will fit as I've already got some of them that fit.

Thought this threat might be for us blokes then for a moment, theres nothing duller than mens boxer shorts. Anyone who wants to produce nice lacy ones that actually accomodate an appendage gets my vote

Bespin wrote:

Thought this threat might be for us blokes then for a moment, theres nothing duller than mens boxer shorts. Anyone who wants to produce nice lacy ones that actually accomodate an appendage gets my vote

I like these ones! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33885

There nice u should get them

Yeah I have some of those and they're ok, not as comfortable as I thought they would be (little tight round the front) but generally ok. I was thinking there should be more lace or generally feminine styled briefs/pants that are shaped for men, they dont have to be overly feminine, just retain the style but be shaped for men.

I think you should definitely be fine with the size down, they're nice and stretchy as well as comfortable!

Caliente wrote:

Bespin wrote:

I like these ones! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33885

to

Caliente I have them on my wishlist. U should get them for ur man

I really dont get on with the boy shorts. I find the slide down at the back so don't cover my bum very much!!

Got them today they do fit which I'm pleased with although they do sit quite low on my bum. I will see how they go when I where them 😊

Maa wrote:

If I had a man, I would!

@Fizzy. That's exactly my problem with them. If I were then with something like a legging or jegging I tend to end up with a bit of a builder bum when I lean forward or sit down!!

Caliente wrote:

Maa wrote:

If I had a man, I would!

Get them for me lol

Maa, it isn't appropriate to ask for gifts. Gift someone else instead yourself. People only want and want, but are never willing to give.

Wish there was a like button for comments on here.