Flirty thong

I am a Size 8 on top and a 10 bottom but its usually more comfy to wear a bigger size knicker for everyday use I have some lacy thongs and they seem a bit too stretchy to go up a size should I opt for the Flirty S/M or the M/L.? Based on the reviews I decided to go for the M/L for the briefs though as they look pretty for every day comfys/ period pants!

I have the flirty thong in size M/L it is super stretchy. I am a size 12. I think you will be fine with the S/M in the thong. I also have the flirty briefs in size M/L and they fit well, and are nice and comfy for everyday wear.

If I were you I would go for the S/M version.

I generally wear size 12/14 tops and size 14/16 trousers, and the size M/L thong fits me just fine. (I go for L/XL briefs, though, as these are indeed a tad tighter.) I think the M/L would be a way too big for you.

By the way (Lovehoney staff will probably hate me but I suppose I should mention this) - has anyone had any problems with the dye that is used in the Flirty range products? A few days ago, I did some serious exercise while wearing my Flirty briefs, and I literally sweated bucket. I admit I was rather horrified when I found out the panty liner had turned pink (!) - some of the dye had apparently been washed out by my sweat. I admit I got rather nervous, starting to ponder the chemicals used to make that particular dye, and their potential toxicity. Am I paranoid?

Thank you ladies! That's unanimous xx

Which one is it?

I have washed all my flirty range panties in cold water / gentle cycle and have not noticed dye issues Brionna. But I will pay closer attention, that would freak me out too.

Gem I recommend the smaller size in the thong! May be too late to the party but just my 2 cents.

Agree with others. I went for the larger size for myself and they fall down :/ I will get the smaller of my between sizes next time x

1 Like

Also I have too worn them for exercise (squash) and got very sweaty but had no issues with the dye Briona87. Mine were indigo though x

I would say go with the smaller size, they are very stretchy and comfortable. The larger ones will be too big. Even if they are not, you can still exchange them.

Not too late so thank you! X

1 Like

Briona87 wrote:

If I were you I would go for the S/M version.

I generally wear size 12/14 tops and size 14/16 trousers, and the size M/L thong fits me just fine. (I go for L/XL briefs, though, as these are indeed a tad tighter.) I think the M/L would be a way too big for you.

By the way (Lovehoney staff will probably hate me but I suppose I should mention this) - has anyone had any problems with the dye that is used in the Flirty range products? A few days ago, I did some serious exercise while wearing my Flirty briefs, and I literally sweated bucket. I admit I was rather horrified when I found out the panty liner had turned pink (!) - some of the dye had apparently been washed out by my sweat. I admit I got rather nervous, starting to ponder the chemicals used to make that particular dye, and their potential toxicity. Am I paranoid?

I often workout with my boyshorts and thongs, that is black/pink/purple/both blues and I do, ehm, sweat a lot in that area ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif). But I've never had a problem with colours transferring onto anything. Could it be a one off? I'll make sure to double check next time I wear the pink ones though. Maybe even test that tomorrow :).

I seem to be the same size as you and for flirty knickers I wear the small thong (ive tried the M/L and it was quite baggy) and the size m/l for the briefs.

I usually work out while wearing totally unsexy, cotton briefs, and I have never had any colour transfer incident with any of those knickers.

The issue with my flirties has, however, freaked me out. I suppose I should try breaking sweat in some of my other pairs of flirty undies, and we shall see what happens ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

So I tried out the pink ones today and nothing transferred over (that's the pink pink not the raspberry). It could just be that one colour (hopefully).

Make sure to let us know how the other ones behave Briona :).

Gem did you order them? I was going to say I'm usually a small-ish 8 and I think the flirty briefs are tight-ish and would get M/L the rest are looser and I'd get S/M. Sorry if I was too late!

No, they have just gone on my wish list for now and will buy them on my next round of purchasing! I need to try to stop spending so much money on here!

I know what you mean. I've managed to keep my spending here under control for a while though thankfully. 😂

Briona87 wrote:

By the way (Lovehoney staff will probably hate me but I suppose I should mention this) - has anyone had any problems with the dye that is used in the Flirty range products? A few days ago, I did some serious exercise while wearing my Flirty briefs, and I literally sweated bucket. I admit I was rather horrified when I found out the panty liner had turned pink (!) - some of the dye had apparently been washed out by my sweat. ....

I had the same problem with the Spoil Me Babydoll in red - it stained my sheets pink. And I didn't sweat all that much - I was only sleeping, not doing anything more strenuous ;)

I'm exactly the same with the spoil me red baby doll! Definitely stained my sheet red!

I noticed the white flirty thong in the sale today https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32350