Food and sex?

Ice cubes are great.

I've also used a courgette a few times but not sure if that's what this thread meant.

(slinks away embarressed)

lol kinda yeah anything to do with food in the bedroom the OH has used a cucumber slightly bigger ;)

Forgot to mention pouring custard into bra's and the front and back of some nice full knickers is amazing, then massaging it all in !! come on girls grab the ambrosia and get pouring, amazing fun just getting all messy xx

I have the good old fashioned strawberries and cream ready for when my gf lands tonight at 7pm. By the time we get home it'll be 8-ish, so i plan on lighting a couple of candles, bringing through one little dish of strawberries covered in cream, a bottle of wine with one glass for her and i'll lap mine up from her body :) The strawberries will be used to tease and please before we eat them, maybe "accidentally" dropping some down her chest to be sure they spread a nice creamy path downwards. Obviously it would be rude of me not to lick up the mess :P I haven't decided whether to use the restraints yet or not.