Food and sex?

Hey guy just wondering what peoples experience is with using food during sexy time, my we have used squirty cream before but it left a smell for a few days after that was kinda rank anyone have any good experience or bad?

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

HATE mixing sex and food unless it's simply feeding each other the odd chocolate.

I'm with Hella on this one

I agree.. not really into sploshing but I love playing with ice cubes!

x

Or is it sloshing? Can't quite remember..

oh so not alot of love for the strawberries and cream nights in then ;) ice cubes are great aslong as they have been run under hot water so they dont stick to the skin... that would be awkward

Food and sex isn't a great combination, food and foreplay though, very good fun! Try being blindfolded, hands tied, being fed some sexy food, strawberrys, ice cream, bananas etc. Can be quite sexy....

thats what i was kinda meaning more foreplay than using it with intercourse

Used a bit in foreplay, chocolate body paint and the strawberry/chocoalte pens too, they were very nice!

Used cream once but it was very messy

the fantasy isnt anything like the reality

gunther wrote:

This is very true indeed!

Lady.Gasm.X wrote:

gunther wrote:

This is very true indeed!

lol like most fantasies of mine, we gave up on acting them out yrs ago

We did some drunken go-nuts messy sessions but haven't done anything like that for a long time. The clean up was the worst part and we found odd spots of custard on walls for months afterwards.

Oil and shaving foam can give you a messy session without it going everywhere and you don't smell of dairy products for the rest of the week.

Candy cock rings can be good fun.....................Just a suggestion xx

I'm a big fan of ice cubes works great inserted during sex, I'm a melted chocolate fan to just a little drizzled on a guys cock yummy ( cooled obviously ;-) lol ) not a great fan of cream although the uht stuff doesn't leave the same stench afterwords

Love it! Sploshing is the best fun you can have. Me and wife have been covered head to toe in custard, choccy sauce etc. Also get your wife to sit naked in a nice big creamy cake or gateux!! And of course dressing up to get messy is fun too. Have to agree though squirty cream doesnt taste too good out of a pussy! but what thehell spray it everywhere xxx

I love the idea= pineapple rings around the OH's yummy bits

Wow some fab idea's here! *off to the supermarket i go* lol

That reminds me, champagne BJ is a good sensation, if you're feeling indulgent.

I have used food in the bedroom before, and really it's just too messy. Also as my partner is diabetic, really it's best to avoid, though often there's an energy drink or sugar tablets by the bed... but it's not exciting like cream or chocolate :p

We've used the chocolate body paint before and I once pleasured the missus with a finger of twix had to put it in a condom though as it was melting too quick!