Food in the bedroom

Who's mastered this one? Me and the OH have tried various stuff and it's really hit and miss.

Chocolate sauce is still our favourite, and good seeing as you can just buy it innocently from Tesco! (Although the time when I bought a cucumber and chocolate sauce together on their own was awkward, was definitley a discreet "self service checkout QUICK!" jobby!)

Weirdest we've ever tried was golden syrup. We were extremely horny and it was... interesting! A bugger to clean up after too!

Chocolate, cream, strawberries, grapes. All were very interesting, but obviously different.

Fruit can be fun if it's ripe and ready to eat. Chilled grapes are good for teasing, but Strawberries have to be warm and juicy. My favourite!

Chocolate can be messy, but you can use a shard of dark stuff like a pencil as it melts on. Not one for doing in a hotel you want to go back to!

Cream should have been awesome, but it loses its consistency quickly and just gets wet. I suppose if you work fast it'll be OK, but then where's the fun in that?

Oatcakes - just don't. Really, however much you like them, you will not be able to sleep for the crumbs. Ban them from the bedroom!!!

Think the weirdest thing we've tried is oral sex with a mouthful of champagne. It is a VERY odd sensation, couldn't work out if I enjoyed it.... sort of nice in a slightly painful way, I guess.

xx

I've used chocolate sauce before, that was very fun. And another time we had a jug of Ikea cream gravy sauce on the bedside table, since we had dinner in bed that night. That was surprisingly fun, she spooned it up and let it dribble down onto my cock before cleaning it up.

I have also experimented with bananas, cucumbers and carrots for insertion. My favourite being the banana, once peeled, and moistened with saliva, it's slippery enough to penetrate, and tastes good too afterwards ;)

I think one of my favourite experiences involved her stroking me off until I came on a muffin, and then dutifully watched her eat it :)

oo, cheescake! not the biscuity bit, the cheese and fruity sauce- smeered whereva :D

Oh, yeah, cold ice cream and fizzy drink were fun.

And, um, melon. Best save that one for another thread, though, eh?

not something that ive tried. personally im a bit of a wuss and would be terrified of getting urinary tract infections.

for those using chocolotate or anyhting with a lot of sugar in just be careful, because sugar can cause thngs like cystitis and thrush ( not sexy!)

Melon? I'm intrigued... although I'm allergic to melon so even if I did find out what you did, I could never try it myself :(

Yeah, you wouldn't want that swelling up!