Food in the bedroom

Does anyone here like food in the bedroom? If so, how do you safely incorporate it into the mix?

3 Likes

Weā€™ve used food in the bedroom a few times. For example we have used chocolate spread and we make sure we buy another one which is completely for bedroom use.
We lick it of each others bodies which I adore. Just a bit annoying cleaning it up afterwards :rofl:

6 Likes

@KentCouple1990 I love that for you both! My worry with food in the bedroom is the risk of yeast infection. Do you tend to keep it away from the gential area?

We use it on my penis but we do not tend to put it on the wifeā€™s bits. Just to keep it super safe. More like boobs, tummy, bum etc.

3 Likes

Thank you, this is very helpful. Will have to invest in some waterproof sheets :rofl:

Iā€™ve not used food in sex before but Iā€™ve used alcohol, Coole Swan licked off sexy bits is very nice.

4 Likes

@JoCat Ooh what an interesting idea!

1 Like

Just put a towel down in case you spill, a mouthful seems very little in your mouth but when it comes to dribbling on to bits, its actually loads!

3 Likes

Weā€™ve occasionally brought toasts along with a morning cup of tea.
I really recommend a plate as an accessory as it limits crumbs in the bedding.

Last year the kids even brought me cereals and chocolate (!!!) For fatherā€™s day, felt very naughty. The risk of spilling some milk from the bowl really heightened the experience.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not really into food mixing with sex. And my husband has a rather strict ā€œno eating in bedā€ policy. However, I have let my GF lick caramel sauce off me a number of timesā€¦

3 Likes

Only in our much younger days. I remember she was less than impressed when I pushed an ice pop inside her.

Nowadays the only bedroom food is when we have breakfast in bed after our morning sessions.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve used Madagascan custard before. Fill one mouth with a spoon and then snog with it in our mouths - feels amazing.
This can be used on nipples and anywhere else you deem ok.

Ignore spray cream though - it stinks after a couple of minutes and isnā€™t pleasant!

1 Like

We have used food many times.
It ranges from the obvious whipped cream on nipples to the chocolate body paints you can buy.
We love food so itā€™s an obvious mix up for me.
We have tried teasing each other with strawberries, eating sushi off my belly, messing around with challenges like how many sweets can you eat off each other in a minute but my favourite has to be licking Biscoff sauce off my womanā€™s curves.
There are board games that also encourage eating or drinking challenges and these are really fun for us.

3 Likes

We have only done the chocolate spread and squirty cream. I have never thought about trying anything else.

3 Likes

Haha! Took me a minute to realise you wasnā€™t referring to a breakfast in bed kind of scenario :sweat_smile:

Nah Iā€™ve never had the joy of trying food in a sexy way but I definitely wouldnā€™t be against it :relieved:

1 Like

Weā€™ve gone from chocolate and cream in the bedroom to custard, trifles and pies in the bathroom - as there is no way in hell we could deal with the cleanup otherwise!

1 Like

My favourite is chocolate spread on him :yum: what could be better than eating chocolate off hubby.
Iā€™ve also eaten cream off him, as well as trifle :joy:
Heā€™s eaten off me too, but only from my boobs and belly.
Getting clean in the shower can be fun too :wink:

3 Likes

They make a cool liquid marshmallow sauce that I always thought would be fun to tryā€¦ Human sundae with all the sauces, sprinkles, cherriesā€¦ would be fun!

4 Likes

Toast is a no no
Too many crumbs
:grin:

1 Like

Couldnā€™t agree more!! :joy: That feeling when you get into bed and realise itā€™s basically a beach of crumbs youā€™ve just led down on!! The worst!!

1 Like