Food Play Do`s and Dont`s

Hello all, just want some advice really.

my self and my wife are curious about food play in the bedroom, to spice things up even more, now we have tried the common things like whipped cream, ice cream, etc. we have tried the body paint chocolate but we both do not like the taste of it, i am temtped to melt normal chocolate but am a bit worried about burning her or being burnt, if anyone could give me some advice on foods that are a must to use or foods that should be left out of the bedroom

Thanks in advance

Hi Chocolate melts in the mouth, so it don't need much heat to melt it. Not as hot as candle wax play.

Enjoy

Nuttella😉 nice and smearable.... And tasty too

Mmmmm Nuttella! I can eat that stuff straight our of the jar. What about drizzling honey and greek yogurt on each other, its smells and tastes gorgeous:-)

Ah... I can vouch for the Greek yogart and honey combo..... In the early days with my ex.. We went on holiday... And I somewhat burned... And my exes solution was smothering me in Greek yogurt.... On a lilo.... Did that for a few evenings, and on the last one.. We got a bit frisky.. Was very different experience.

Both.. Foods like strawberries and a sweet wine( or champers if really pushing out the boat) are good to try

Mix it with sensory play... Have the recipient blindfolded... And use your assorted foods... Or ice cubes.... That works very well in sensory play

Champagne (or fizzy water) is amazing when used on sensitive parts, ice.. we often use extra strong mints or popping candy as that can be fun. We did try the Lust Dust product on here but found it a little sticky..

But.. id also advise to watch what your use down there on her though as various food things such as Nuttella are going to upset the ph balance and cause thrush..

On a don't.. No to chilli😄

Love hearts is fun! positioned all around his/her body.

food paint is good, but keep in small doses otherwise it gets too much.

Yes to champagne drizzled down there... Not only do the bubbles seem to work for her, but it tastes truly amazing :)

You need to be carefully with this but once had a girlfriend put a Cadbury's cream egg in whilst we went to the cinema. Spent most of the rest of the evening getting it out in one way or a nother. Most enjoyable for both of us.

However due to the chance of a yeast infection recommend you wash the last bits out with water..