Food play / sploshing

Hmmm sound good enough to try…

1 Like

Hey @Foxylealover - it’s not something I have any direct experience in but there was some suggestions in this thread with lots of comments saying to avoid cream.

It probably depends on whether it’s the food aspect or just feeling the different textures. If it’s the latter, there’s something called Gelli Baff which is advertised for children’s bath times but I’ve always thought it would make a great sploshing/wet and messy type play (from what I know about it). Its basically a powder which turns water to goo. They do a slime version too. The packet comes with a dissolve powder as well so clean up is easy. As I said, I haven’t actually used this for the purposes of sploshing, and so there may well be factors that I haven’t thought about, but thought I would mention it as I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned before on the forum :blush:

1 Like

Use your favourite search engine for gunge or slime for your messysupplies. Comes in all sorts of thicknesses, quantities & colours.

1 Like

Custard, chocolate sauce, honey, bananas, jelly, champagne and anything else you like the taste of that you can either pour or massage on/in.
Custard poured into clothing, big knickers & tops etc is good fun.
Make sure you cover floors and furniture with plastic or rubber sheets to aid clean up.
Have fun and enjoy.
Can’t wait to hear the outcome.

1 Like

It has been many years since I got to participate in food fun. Some were just impromptu food fights / wrestling matches , and some were more civil and more of sexual dining experience . The first one often would start while one or the other was washing dishes during the heat of summer where little to no clothing was involved . Might have started with a blob of butter and continued with any other messy food that was handy . Something about sliding around on naked bodies with slippery stuff and maybe some cool jell based fruits that seem to make us both hot and those sessions were great fun . Downside it clean up took a long time depending how big an area was covered .
The other was well planned , pre buy ( if needed ) any special food we wanted . After a nice together shower , one of us would lay on the table while the other created their foods across the “server’s” body . Most often when it was fairly warm weather and desserts were often used . Whip cream , cherries , chocolate syrup , honey , any other fruit . Having a tongue and lips licking and lips sucking and her teeth dragging up my shaft to get the bulk of sticky stuff off my rigid cock was a lot of fun . Now days with zero hair in our private zones would sure make it easier !

1 Like

Never tried sploshing, as I’m a bit ocd with mess…but I should imagine cream or somewhat melted ice cream is best.

2 Likes

OMG , I forgot to add cool , cold stuff . Especially in hot weather a giver with a mouthful of ice cream giving a bit of oral . With partner just having eaten ice cream and going down on my throbbing cock , the chill sent my senses threw the roof . She especially loved me doing the same on her nipples . Warning for eating pussy , try not to get any food product inside as it will upset the PH and could easily lead to a UTI . If you do something stupid like I did when MUCH younger ( and dumber ) , count anything like cherries for example . So when done you make sure you get all back . I recall coming up one short once . The stress level was a bit high as we attempted to retrieve the " lost cherry" .

3 Likes

Different foods have different textures and feel to it. But as a general rule - avoid batters unless it’s cake mix, and avoid dairy as it stinks. Squirty cream is not as sexy as youd think!! I would start with custard and syrups tho. Tastes good and feels awesome. Warm them up in some hot water first tho unless you want a shock :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me and my partner are interested in food play, we’ve looked up some fun things to try. Does anyone have any tips/tricks or something they found worked really well?

1 Like

Not tricks or tips other than a waterproof large picnic blanket or similar is a good start as it can get very messy.

One of the best things I found was pizza…warm not hot I must add…the sloppy mess was just amazing…you can cut it into strips… drape it… wrap it… add extra toppings

:pizza::pizza::pizza:

Also used cream… squirty cream… chocolate… angel delight… custard… (eat the) doughnut… chocolate eclairs with something girthy in the middle…:crazy_face:

Lots of fun can be made from virtually any foods…everyone has different likes and dislikes as with anything else…but if anyone is prone to yeast infections or water infections be extra cautious with some foods though…

4 Likes

Whipped cream often seems to be a good go to with strawberries or cherries :cherries:
But defo not melted chocolate as I’ve heard a few less than tempting stories from people who’ve tried it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The pizza sounds very interesting and I love the eclair idea.
We’ve tried cream and sauces before and want to expand the fun!

1 Like

Ice cream!/ ice lolly next to a hot fire or a hot Summers day

My OH is plus size and loves force feeding as part of BDSM but you’ve obviously got to be careful!

I would love to eat off her, squirty cream or something and get a bit messy but she’s not up for that

We’ve tried most of the go to items. I was curious if anime had come over something less obvious.

I think I may have to try pizza play

Mini milk during oral on her, Tiramisu during oral on me.

So we bought some Madagascan custard the other day to go with sticky toffee pudding. My wife loved the custard so much I found her on the sofa with it and a spoon, just eating it out the pot.
She then decided to feed me, and herself with it and then proceeded to snog me. It was one of the nicest sensations I’ve ever experienced!
I wasn’t really aware of food play/sploshing but I’m very intrigued now!

A couple of days later I had a sexy dream where we cum kissed (which we’ve never done in real life)… it gave me all the feels!

Think food play might be introduced into our sexy time more now!