Food play / sploshing

I’d love to try food play/sploshing with my wife, in the past I’ve tried whipped cream (ends up smelling grim in my opinion) so would love some hints/tips or suggestions.

I’m normally the one pushing the boundaries in the bedroom as we normally have good vanilla sex so don’t want to scare my wife by suggesting a paddling pool full of custard (it’s on the to do list)!

1 Like

Whipped cream does smell gross on skin :nauseated_face:

It’s not something me and the husband are into. However, I have a fantasy (with my fave celebrity crush) about deep, passionate kissing with ice-cream in our mouths. I imagine that the cold sensation, melting it with tongues and letting it escape from our mouths while we kiss, would be amazing :heart_eyes: Plus the swallowing would remind me of swallowing cum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’d like to try that with either honey or chocolate sauce, the sticky sensation would be great I think…apart from cleaning my substantial beard afterwards😬

1 Like

Avoid fresh/whipped cream - body heat makes it smell rank.

Try chocolate sauce, honey, maple syrup, custard, ice cream, chuck in some fruit, try tequila body shots - the world is your oyster.

There’s a great scene in ‘9 1/2 weeks’ if you want some inspiration. And don’t worry about the mess. Get a waterproof sheet, chuck it on the bed and then jump in the shower afterwards.

Enjoy! :wink:

3 Likes

I bought some chocolate honey the other day. I did not know it existed. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s a bit thicker than regular honey, but goes runnier when warm. No idea if it’s suitable, but thought I’d throw the idea out there. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Had an amazing time one night with pizza play…

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Definitely my vote for starting out is custard. Smells good, tastes good and feels good.

The best thing I managed if you want more extreme stuff without scaring her is a bath full of porridge. Feels amazing, you can both get in, and it’s good for her skin, so use it as a plus point!!! My wife loved it. Might have to buy a few packets each shop tho - gets awkward at the check out. :rofl:

1 Like

Without sounding daft how do you get rid of the porridge without blocking your drains?

Tell me more!:face_with_monocle: