Food play / sploshing

I’d love to try food play/sploshing with my wife, in the past I’ve tried whipped cream (ends up smelling grim in my opinion) so would love some hints/tips or suggestions.

I’m normally the one pushing the boundaries in the bedroom as we normally have good vanilla sex so don’t want to scare my wife by suggesting a paddling pool full of custard (it’s on the to do list)!

2 Likes

Whipped cream does smell gross on skin :nauseated_face:

It’s not something me and the husband are into. However, I have a fantasy (with my fave celebrity crush) about deep, passionate kissing with ice-cream in our mouths. I imagine that the cold sensation, melting it with tongues and letting it escape from our mouths while we kiss, would be amazing :heart_eyes: Plus the swallowing would remind me of swallowing cum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’d like to try that with either honey or chocolate sauce, the sticky sensation would be great I think…apart from cleaning my substantial beard afterwards​:grimacing:

2 Likes

Avoid fresh/whipped cream - body heat makes it smell rank.

Try chocolate sauce, honey, maple syrup, custard, ice cream, chuck in some fruit, try tequila body shots - the world is your oyster.

There’s a great scene in ‘9 1/2 weeks’ if you want some inspiration. And don’t worry about the mess. Get a waterproof sheet, chuck it on the bed and then jump in the shower afterwards.

Enjoy! :wink:

4 Likes

I bought some chocolate honey the other day. I did not know it existed. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s a bit thicker than regular honey, but goes runnier when warm. No idea if it’s suitable, but thought I’d throw the idea out there. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Had an amazing time one night with pizza play…

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Definitely my vote for starting out is custard. Smells good, tastes good and feels good.

The best thing I managed if you want more extreme stuff without scaring her is a bath full of porridge. Feels amazing, you can both get in, and it’s good for her skin, so use it as a plus point!!! My wife loved it. Might have to buy a few packets each shop tho - gets awkward at the check out. :rofl:

2 Likes

Without sounding daft how do you get rid of the porridge without blocking your drains?

1 Like

Tell me more!:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

We mostly had scoop it out and flush it down the loo. I’ve also done flour and water paste before, which was amazing (but super difficult clean up) and that was more the case of sacrificing the buckets straight into our bin bags.

2 Likes

Custard is great, and dilutes easily to go down the plug.

Whipped cream is to be avoided, you can’t clean it off properly and it smells so bad the next day!

Our go to is actual gunge as they use on TV. You can buy direct from the same folk who supply the TV production companies. It’s basically a thickener used in lubes and food production, so it’s body safe, edible etc. It’s a powder you mix with water, and dilute it back to water again. No blockages.

3 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

When I was a kid that’s what was used as a safe substitute for glue!

Now I like to get sticky every now and then, but…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Honestly though. 16kg of flour from Costco, and two big tubs. It was the best messy experience I’ve had, short of swimming in a lake of smooth clay mud. I’d happily do it again if I could.

1 Like

Hi, my OH @FoxyLea87 wants to try sploshing, and we were wondering what is the best type of foods to use? Any advice greatly received

Custard, cream with a few strawberries added and syrup are a few you could try.

2 Likes

Anything you like to eat…

1 Like

Not edible (obviously) but shaving foam works really well for sploshing

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

@Foxylealover ignore @Dannymac sounds like he wants you to be badly burnt and off to hospital than been helpful… :pensive:

2 Likes

Nothing I’m particularly interested in trying but if it was, definitely something with a black forest gateau type flavour.

Plenty of squirty sauces out there.

3 Likes