food play?

hey i just wondered what type of food people have used in the bedroom..with their partner?

we used chocolate spread and squirty cream so far..any more ideas?

Hi, We have used Pineapple rings, popping candy (Great for wet oral sex) and sugar boot laces tied around me Lol. Hope this helps:0)

yogurt mmmm ice-cream too... cold and rather nice when melts. popping candy is always fun. But a brief reminder... don't get sugary treats too close, thrush is not so fun lol

Very true HGL, be sure to eat off every last bit and shower off very well down there Clean fun is safe fun.

ooooh popping candy sounds fab!! will deffo have to try that one..the others seem really good aswell :) thanks for ur help :) xx

Maple syrup slowly drizzled & mini milk ice lollies for preference :-)

isnt maple syrup gunna be really messy and hard to lick off? the chocolate spread got quite tough for us both once it started to cool down (we melted it a bit) mmm mini milks i love those hehe xx

Try Sherbet aswell it will stick to any wet body part , a different take on a Sherbet fountain Lol, and jelly rings they stretch tight around your man so you will have to use a lot of mouth action to get them off. we have made our own ice cubes with our fave tipple or juice in them and with bits of fruit or sweets in them or glitter used in cakes

Yogurt is good for licking off everywhere, also ice pops are good for inserting, deliciously cold and tasty in all kinds of flavours.

We've used the following,

Tinned cherry pie filling, tinned fruit pie filling, custard, yogurt, ice cream, squirty cream, elmlea pouring cream, strawberry cheese cake, chocolate gateau and chocolate sauce.

I love getting 'messy'.

cheekylilmonkey wrote:

isnt maple syrup gunna be really messy and hard to lick off? the chocolate spread got quite tough for us both once it started to cool down (we melted it a bit) mmm mini milks i love those hehe xx

Absolutely, therefore we have to try harder to ensure its all licked off with suitable penalties for a poor job done :-)

However that said, mutual stickiness does have the fun of bringing you closer & the after shower is always ............soapy.

Word of warning, avoid spirits. My wife once took a small sip of single malt before giving me a BJ - it stung - A LOT!!!

Personally I could not enjoy sex & foreplay if food was involved...

Lord_Vetinari wrote:

Word of warning, avoid spirits. My wife once took a small sip of single malt before giving me a BJ - it stung - A LOT!!!

oh no ouch!!!, altho u gota b careful with whats on/around those kinda areas lol xx