Foot fetish couples

Hi all.
I have had a foot fetish for many years now and have been lucky enough for my partners to accept this. I have always found it hard to come out and tell them about it but they seem to cotton on when we start sexual relations. I usually start with kissing their soles during sex and if their ok with it move on to a bit of toe sucking so on and so on. In time the footjobs come naturally when they realise what i enjoy.
Are there any practicing foot fetish couples out there?
How did you tell your partner about your fetish?
Was it accepted by your partner?
What kinds of foot fetish activities do you endulge together?

My exboyfriend had a foot / tickle fetish.
He was honest about it, when I asked him directly " What turns you on? "
He explained all about it.
Being open minded I was willing to give it a go.
He wanted to tie me up whilst restrained he would pleasure himself using or over my feet.
The creases on my soles were the main attraction.
I enjoy being dominated in bed /Restrained so for me this was a win win situation.
The deal we made was that he got what he wanted (my feet & begging) Then I got what I needed sexually too.
Personally I loved it. I still think of him. The sex was wonderful. I have to this day never been so satisfied.

Have you tried typing in Foot fetish in the search bar with sex tips & talk in the lower bar.
It bought up alot of threads on feet.
Might be a better place to get other members to answer or find answers already posted x

Hi there,
No I hadn't looked but thank your reply and advice.

My husband has a foot fetish I always had a feeling that he liked my feet but never how deep that went then one day I just asked him at first he didnt want to tell me cayse he thought I wouldnt like it but I did some research into what exactly it was and I have to say I really like it

Not for me!

So very glad for all that do enjoy it have met partners similar.

This is my worst nightmare 😷 I hate feet, especially other people's. Podiatry would be my idea of hell. I dont even like bare foot on foot contact... yuck!

Have no judgement on anyone's fetish. Fill your boots (pardon the pun) but not for me... EVER!

i have a really big thing for womens feet ever since i can remember and for me i just tell them straight that i have a thing for female feet so far 9 times out of 10 they;re ok with it and end up loving it

my 1st ex never had her feet worshipped before until i popped one into my mouth she went crazy she loved it

my last ex prefered me to fuck her feet more than her