Foot fetish

Hey everyone, I have just recently started up my fansly and fanvue account, I’d love to hear about what foot content really does it for you and what’s your favourite pose?

3 Likes

Hubby likes his cock between the arches of my feet, caressing to masturbating him :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Unfortunately not my thing Sorry but wish you lots of luck.

1 Like

Not our thing … well I don’t think it is :thinking: never tried :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Just a reminder that promoting services is strictly prohibited on the Lovehoney Forum. Please have a read of the Forum Rules. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You should try everything at least once as they say! :wink:
My wife has lovely feet and always makes sure they’re moisturised and her nails painted.
Foot play is a regular part of our foreplay and she loves me sucking and nibbling her toes and feet then working my way up her legs.
The effect is pretty obvious and she’s always very wet by the time I reach her pussy.

4 Likes

Eh feet don’t really do it for me but I’ve seen documentaries on it and many love the seduction of pulling stockings off and even doing things like squishing toes in some of that slime putty stuff!

1 Like

We’ve never tried that but our eldest grandson used to vomit if he stood on a slug in his bare feet when he was a kid :joy::joy::joy:

My husband is mad about my feet and especially when in sheer stockings- my fav pose is when I use him as a foot stool

He loves when I masterbate him with my stocking feet

3 Likes

I find feet alone are nice but don’t quite do it for me. However the seductive mix of sheer stockings and feet would have me hot under the collar. :fire:

1 Like

Have a massive footfetish, love massaging my wife’s feet, moisturising them, painting her nails. Obviously all the sexual stuff is amazing footjobs, sucking toes, only thing better than feet are nylon covered feet, tights or stocking. I have found it becoming more and more common and mainstream these days, good luck with your project

1 Like

An ex used to love me putting the arches of my feet together (which he would then use to masterbate). Visually, he loved it when I wore anklets and toe rings (as well fishnets), if that’s any help!

3 Likes

I have enjoyed having my penis in between a pair of feet in the past

2 Likes

feet are best in a pair of white socks :grin:

2 Likes

Love that look @Davey123. Shaved, tanned legs with white ankle socks :yum:

2 Likes

@Love_Wasp
Whilst in missionary and pumping away, I love to glance back and see her legs open wide. The white socks accentuates the feeling coz it makes it more obvious.
Its like she is open and letting me in…

3 Likes

Haha!!! Eww think I’d do something similar too if I stood on a slug :rofl:

2 Likes

I agree with batjamboree
She sounds so hot in stockings wanking her man off with her feet

3 Likes

Love pretty feet
Rubbing , massaging, gently pulling on toes, kissing, big toe sucking
Damn, i’m a real foot worshipper
:grin:

3 Likes