Foot Worship

Love to worship a womans Feet ! especially when I am deep inside her and her feet are up in the air !

im not realy into it but i do love kissing my partners feet randomly when he is sitting on the sofa and i know no one is looking- i suppose it is rather like a form of worship and i am his sub.

someone i do know who has a masive foot fetish though is....

my kitten :P lol.

him'n'her wrote:

If someone was to suck my toes there would be an entirely reflex action similar to a kick in the teeth.

I hear ya!!

Have never liked my feet being sucked or nibbled. Perhaps because I dont like my feet much.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

him'n'her wrote:

If someone was to suck my toes there would be an entirely reflex action similar to a kick in the teeth.

I hear ya!!

Have never liked my feet being sucked or nibbled. Perhaps because I dont like my feet much.

i think you are not unusual there Dee

I absolutly hate feet but I put a pair of shoes on an auction site and got asked for so many photos of my feet it was crazy, the shoes ended up selling for about 4 times more than I originally bought them for so I was quite happy about that :) lol

Hi Littelmiss lh,

I think you can tell if a women looks after her feet, shes going to look after her shoes. That might be one reason. It may also be a tactic to see if they actually do fit a normal person and if they actually belonged to you.

But there are some men and women who have a foot fetish so it wouldnt surprise me if there were one or two bidding on shoes esp if you have a pic of you wearing them!!

Ah Dee the shoes had seen better days tbh! I wouldn't have worn them again but they were still wearable (IYKWIM) I had only worn them three times max but it was out clubbing and they were possibly the most uncomfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned :(, they were lovely though!

I had so many messages asking for feet pics and one guy sent me money for a photo! I did tell him I thought he was a little crazy though haha!

I had never really been into feet,That was untill i gave it a go.

Now i think kissing females feet is very sexy,I like to start of kissing the feet then it turns into me sucking gently on the toes,Really does get that horny feeling in my body moving faster and faster.

So i say yummy to sexy feet,Seeing pictures of womens feet can be quite sexy to if you have their whole body in the shot but the main focus on the camera is the feet,Cant say just seeing a picture of feet would do anything for me.