Foot Worship

After posting a few things on my blog, which included pictures of my feet bare and wearing shoes, I've received a lot of messages from people asking if I'm into Foot Worship.

Personally I'm just not sure if it's for me. It's not something I've thought about before... all I know is that I like my feet, I like heels, I like stockings.

When asking more about it, I seem to get different replies, from different people who are into it.

Some have even asked if I'm willing to send shoes, socks, and even toenails. Some, may think this is odd, but I understand that everyone has there own kink.

But for a start I'm not sure how I would be able to explain to these people that when it comes to shoes, I actually don't own many, and save damn hard to buy them... Also if they do become damaged I get them repaired. I doubt I could part with any pair of shoes that I truely liked, and I'm unlikely to buy shoes that I don't like to wear. I think the only type of shoes I get rid of often are running shoes, lol ^_^.

Again, stockings and socks... Ok I'm certain there's a sock monster or something as I'm always losing socks... oooohhhh a sock fetish monster - must be real ;-) But yeah, again, I don't buy many stockings as they cost a lot, though I guess I wouldn't mind parting with these.

ANyway I'm rambling now.

But is it more than taking pictures of my feet and sending off things to slaves?

I know a lot of people cross Foot Worship with CBT. I'm not sure if I'm into that, also does it have to cross over? Also, I'm nnot the kind of person to meet up and 'play'.

Anyway, basically, if anyone could help and explain what foot worship is really about, I would be greatful... Mostly subs have explained to me, but a lot of the time, it seems like they've given me a list of demands.

I love ladies feet!! theres nothing odd about it!

Morning Ness

Foot worship is like any other kink, it varies from person to person. For some it will be about the image of the foot, some it is the smell and for some the taste. It covers everything from using the image or shoe for masterbation to toe sucking and foot jobs.

I sell shoes on eBay with listings aimed at foot fetishists, I know there is a market for them, including your running shoes. I dont sell tights/stockings - they are just for the OH but again there are a lot of sellers who do.

I understand the link between foot worship and CBT, it is part of our relationship but it doesnt have to cross over. There is a D/s element to foot play and the foot lovers I have spoken to online have all been naturally sub which I guess is where the cross to CBT comes in.

Sorry if that seems a bit disjointed, in pain from a fall yesterday and not really with it today but hope it helps.

xGGx

I like a nicely pedicured pristine clean, nail polished ladies foot!

Toe sucking during sex is a must for me! ;)

SG x

Going to post this as a side comment. It was my thoughts while I was reading your post and that was before I got to your last sentence. %-)

It's always good to keep in mind that there are plenty of chancers on the internet who are just trying to get whatever they can from others. If trolls can get a sense of power or control from provoking reactions in others, I'll guess that some will derive something similar in convincing a stranger to send intimate pictures or more.

Whatever you do in response to these requests, do it on your terms and your terms only. Same for everyone and any request or demand.

And now back to the kink.... ;-)

I love to suck my wifes (clean!) toes during foreplay, I also love the feel of them in stockings. If you haven't tried a footjob before I highly recommend it for a new and very pleasurable experience.

I like ankles legs and feet however Mrs G hates her feet, hates them being touched and is violently ticklish, if ever I was into extreme masochism i would touch her feet, Im sure a broken jaw would be the result.

If someone was to suck my toes there would be an entirely reflex action similar to a kick in the teeth.

Foot worship is probably a thing i would fear the most! Hate my feet, hate husbands feet, could tolerate my kids feet when they were little but not now they are older. In fact hate might be too mild, because my aversion to feet is right up there with my fear of snakes and spiders!!! EEK! lol. x

catnip that is Mrs G to a tee and she hates spiders too almost irrational and OTT but thats the way she is

does nothing to me at all, if OH came and sucked my toes it makes me feel ill, turns my stomach, i like looking after my feet but the thought of having toes sucked is a no no for me

I dont have an aversion to feet, i simply prefer a women feet to be covered by a pair of stockings!

Furthermore covered by a pair of 'fook me heels'!

Can anyone explain why heels are such a popular festish? is it posture related or is there a link to discipline in there?

Not a fan of snakes, particularly those yellow pythons..........

x

I briefly dated a guy who was into feet, footjobs and stuff. To be honest, it did absolutely nothing for me. I don't particularly mind feet, but nor do I really want to play with them! And touching my feet is a sure fire way to get a kick in the face, I can't help it.

Imogen wrote:

I briefly dated a guy who was into feet, footjobs and stuff. To be honest, it did absolutely nothing for me. I don't particularly mind feet, but nor do I really want to play with them! And touching my feet is a sure fire way to get a kick in the face, I can't help it.

imogen if you arnt in the majority you are in a substantial minority, although i love to give and recieve a foot massage it is in no way erotic just very relaxing Mrs G would not go there its like proposing a threesome with her sister.

wow aniko you certainly know the subject I just think nice feet ankles and legs look elegant and theres something very vulnerable about toes, youve got to trust someone to let them massage them.

I hate toe sucking!

But love a girl to dominate me with her feet and give me a footjob, but again not everyone like feet, same with other fetishes too.

illumine I have had my feet sucked and it is really a strange feeling, not one of my top things to have done! But I love the soles of my feet to be hit with a crop, that feels divine!

damned double posts

illumine I have had my feet sucked and it is really a strange feeling, not one of my top things to have done! But I love the soles of my feet to be hit with a crop, that feels divine!

damned triple posts

Part of a non erotic foot massage is to kneed the soft part of the instep with a knuckle and then punch (not too hard) the heel and ball part of the foot, it is a nice sensation but in no way sexy

lol illumine I worked in china what people can do to your feet is amazing, you can punch the heel fairly hard it stimulates curculation, also softly and slowly separating the toes and one by one squeezing them flexing to the maximum backwards then shaking them and at the end letting them snap out of your grip (hard to describe)

all must be done slowly toes are delicate and it isnt erotic just majkes the reciever feel great

I would give you a demo on web cam but cant punch my own feet LMAO