Football Fun

With the World Cup soon to start, in the office this morning we have been discussing strategies to keep our OH's focussed on us rather than the wall-to-wall football that will be on offer.

We have hit the obvious footie related ideas, such as 'get a brazillian', but how about getting a suggestion for every country competing as well as football related ones? Let's think outside the (penalty) box to really test their 'ball control' and see if we can take it into 'extra time'!

I think LH should add a 'sexy soccer strip' to the clothing section, don't you? Although I am sure they have got some World Cup inspired offices waiting to be sprung on us! Do you think we can rise to the challenge and ensure that sexy sambas a plenty will be on their way?

The bar next to our office is going to offer half price drinks if they are ordered within two minutes of England scoring a goal; got us thinking 'what could we offer to celebrate every England success?'.

Again, answers on a postcard please. Ms DirtyWeekend (and the 'office girls') xxx

Red and white toys dildos ect

Well - I will have to give consolation sex.... being Scottish and missing out, the England goals never go down well (so I guess I will have to) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Opps! I think we posted this intne wrong section. Anyone know how to transfer it to the general sex section? xx

DirtyWeekend wrote:

Opps! I think we posted this intne wrong section. Anyone know how to transfer it to the general sex section? xx

Only Mods can do that

I wonder if they see it and agree it's in the wrong place?

I dislike football with a passion. That's why I married someone who doesn't like football too! No football matches in this house :)

A-men Mrs!

Hmmm Sex or watching your country doing you proud in the world cup.. World cup every time!

You are obviously doing it wrong Taboo 😜

proberly, gonna get chewed up with this comment, but as a lover of football and my country.. i must say it...

World cup comes every 4 years....

Sex "can" be had everyday or every other day..

or if your really horny during half time.....(everyone's a winner then)

Every time OH sits down to watch the football on TV... Kneel before him, unzip his flies, and within a few mins, football will be the last ting on his mind... If he's watching it down the pub,,,, you're on your own though.... so just send him a Picture Text of you playing with your favorite toy, and he'll be rushing home :-)

RunnyHunny, so you pray that the Tartan Army don't qualify? 😈

Taboo, but what if your OH wore an England shirt tied at the side above her waist and the correct coloured knickers and stockings to complete the kit? Who would score first, you or Rooney?

SOT4U, were you spying through the patio windows during the last big football tournament? If not, how do you explain pinching all my tricks? 😜 xxxx

Hmmmm, tough one is that, would watching football while scoring be a reason for a "Red Card" and sending off?

Would certainly result in a yellow card at least!

Has your OH ever dressed up in a football kit for you

Nooo, she has offerd but i own two kits one of which is my man utd one signed by Eric Cantona,Peter schmiceal , and ryan giggs,, (which has been framed and hung on my man cave room) and my england one which is signed by Sir Bobby charlton which is also framed, and hung

DW, I have my own fantasies you know !

RunnyHunny, Naked wearing just a Sporran, and bringing him 'Refreshment' at half time, will make him forget the second half. If ever a match comes down to penalties... how many Goals scored, is how many times the OH has to make you cum, before he is allowed to!! Will punish him, for punishing you :-)

how about play a game as the game play s

if you both choose a team thats playing

then every time one or the other gets say a corner or a free kick or a pen you get a treat from o/h and if its a goal then you get what ever you choose

and who ever wins then

well you get the idea

What do you think LH will do/offer to help us through the tournament?

Haha I've already failed this challenge....
I can't keep mine away from the football game on his Xbox, let alone the bloody world cup haha
It's fine though, I quite enjoy the football as long as Gerrard is playing =P Don't normally like older guys, but I can make an exception.... lol