Forced Feminization

fl I have the fantasies but would never suggest doing it, it would change our relationship outside of the bedroom

yeaaaaaah see that's why dominating is bad. if my boyfriend wanted me to dress him up in nappies (he doesn't.. i dont think!) i'd try my best to play along with it but i'd then see him differently (girly) afterwards

Thanks FL I believe there are limits even in a long term relationship, I have worn her underwear for a laugh between us at a wedding but if I was to start dressing up in womens clothes I wouldnt be the man in her life any more. I have the feminisation fantasy but couldnt ask her to do it and wouldnt want anyone else to do it so it will stay in its box lol

ahh i dont know. if my boyfriend liked full on cross dressing, it'd be a bit scary incase it changed how i saw him but i would definitely give it a go as i'd like him to do the same with me if i ever wanted to try something

she might secretly surprise you and have a fetish for feminising you! :P

she might fl, she might win the hundred meters at the olympics too

whenever we have tried stuff like that we have just burst out laughing so we dont bother anymore

oh haha, thats like me and talking naughty. i just cant take myself serious

fistinglover69 wrote:

oh haha, thats like me and talking naughty. i just cant take myself serious

I cant take anything to do with sex seriously, nothing funnier in creation than a naked man, apart from a scrotum lol

gunther wrote:

TT and Dee

Paula has made 4 posts which included this

Hello everyone,

I'm new to love honey, im a bi/curious crossdresser, and hoping to meet women who are ok with that!

Hope your all ok & having a good weekend, and i've come to the right place!

xx

Ghost girl made exacly the same comment as me "read the rules" but no one jumped on her case.

Fair enough Mr.G I didn't see the other posts from Paula and Ghostgirl, just the original one here

Is it not similar to enjoying sex and the various things you do with partner during it but being tied up and/or blindfolded and being 'forced' to do these things? it's not that you won't enjoy it, you'll probably enjoy it more if you're that way inclined and you aren't really being 'forced' but giving up control to your partner and being completely submissive. It's just the way I see it, I'm sure others will view it differently

gunther wrote:

Shiny I am referring to the post that started the thread, sounds like forcing an alcoholic to drink to me.

Not really.

It's a role playing game. I am normally submissive in the bedroom, but I still like to be forced to submiss. It's a game.. It's obviously the OP's way to submiss to someone.

gunther wrote:

I have worn her underwear for a laugh between us at a wedding but if I was to start dressing up in womens clothes I wouldnt be the man in her life any more. I have the feminisation fantasy but couldnt ask her to do it and wouldnt want anyone else to do it so it will stay in its box lol

Do you think that is why some men keep their fetish a secret?

Dee_licious333 wrote:

gunther wrote:

I have worn her underwear for a laugh between us at a wedding but if I was to start dressing up in womens clothes I wouldnt be the man in her life any more. I have the feminisation fantasy but couldnt ask her to do it and wouldnt want anyone else to do it so it will stay in its box lol

!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

gunther wrote:

Certainly, in my life I have had many fantasies some very very dark, like most men I just keep them in a mental box. From experience the fantasy and the reality never match (rarely anyway). I may admit on this forum that I have rape fatasies but in real life I never would, it stays in its "box" as something I have thought about but would never do. I am neither a rapist or a cross dresser so why confuse our relationship with my idle time fantasies. thats the way I see it anyway.

but surely that's the whole point of a relationship. i'd think it was dead mean if i found out my boyfriend has fetishes he didnt tell me about

fistinglover69 wrote:

but surely that's the whole point of a relationship. i'd think it was dead mean if i found out my boyfriend has fetishes he didnt tell me about

I dont think i wish to know if my husband has any. Unless he wants to tell me. If he wanted to keep them hidden, then that is fine. For all i know he could be a cross dresser!! lol . There is some stuff I keep private from him too. I dont believe in order to have a fantastic relationship you need to expose every type of fantasy and fetish.

Dee - I hate to disagree with you but I would rather know, even if it wasn't something I wasn't into at least I would know he felt comfortable enough to share everything with me

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

Dee - I hate to disagree with you but I would rather know, even if it wasn't something I wasn't into at least I would know he felt comfortable enough to share everything with me

me tooo

we're very open with our sex lives and it's a big part of us and so if he didn't feel he could share something with me or if he didn't want to, it would be a bit crap

Thats just my opinion, everyone is different and i respect your opinions!! I just believe he has a right to have a secret fetish if he wishes. I am sure there are lots of partners who do not have a clue what is going on.

i ain't got a clue full stop

where do you get a clue???

id try it just to say i have can't really quote on it otherwise