Forced Feminization

HI,

Over the last few years I've been able to accept the fact that I have a crossdressing fetish and I enjoy dressing up and acting girly. I can't explain why I like it, just do.

Anyway, lately I've found myself drawn towards forced feminization and I like the idea of a woman (or women) dressing me up & feminizing me, making me act girly etc. Also like idea of a woman (or women) wearing a strap-on dildo and having her way with me.

I know alot of women find the above weird & pervy, but I just wondered if there were any women out there who might have similar interests?

Thanks

xxx

Paul, please read the forum rules. women generally dont have interests in being forcibly feminised. Other sites cater for your interests much better (I believe).

Hey hun, there are guys out there that would appreciate this fantasy, I don't think you have broken any rules, so not sure what gunther is talking about.

At the minute it is just a fantasy and things are often very different in real life, as Ork said there are groups out there on fetlife or other sites where people with the same sorts of fantasy can get together ans discuss things that are more extreme

I do understand your fantasy, my Oh doesn't get it but I really do, add me if you wanna chat :)

oops gunther i think you may have the wrong end of the stick mate ,easily done mate

FROM ALICE

Hello and welcome to the Lovehoney Forum!

It's a friendly place where adults can discuss sex and sex toys with like-minded people... without perve alarms going off. The Lovehoney Forum is not a site for dating, hook-ups or cybersexing.

The interest is a male one but he wants to chat to females, why only females not males?

To be fair he didn't say anything about chatting..." I just wondered if there were any women out there who might have similar interests?" - i.e. post in this thread if you have a similar fetish...pretty much like the 'guys who enjoy anal' thread..nothing to say males can't post...

Hi Paula - welcome to LH and the forums

You havent broken any rules hun - ignore gunther, he clearly misread the post.

Not sure I would want to make my hubby `girly' and no sure how i would feel if he wanted to act girly, but i can understand the dressing up in women's clothes bit.

I agree with the others that there are plenty of sites that would cater for your fetish. Have fun!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Hi Paula - welcome to LH and the forums

You havent broken any rules hun - ignore gunther, he clearly misread the post.

Not sure I would want to make my hubby `girly' and no sure how i would feel if he wanted to act girly, but i can understand the dressing up in women's clothes bit.

I agree with the others that there are plenty of sites that would cater for your fetish. Have fun!!

TTurtle wrote:

To be fair he didn't say anything about chatting..." I just wondered if there were any women out there who might have similar interests?" - i.e. post in this thread if you have a similar fetish...pretty much like the 'guys who enjoy anal' thread..nothing to say males can't post...

TT and Dee

Paula has made 4 posts which included this

Hello everyone,

I'm new to love honey, im a bi/curious crossdresser, and hoping to meet women who are ok with that!

Hope your all ok & having a good weekend, and i've come to the right place!

xx

Ghost girl made exacly the same comment as me "read the rules" but no one jumped on her case.

If anyone can explain how a bi curious cross dresser can be "forcibly feminised" I am all ears, I would like someone to forcibly get me drunk on Fridays, any ladies with an interest in forcing me to drink please get in touch.

Ork I havnt a clue who you are posting to Paula started 2 threads in a few minutes, I said "read the forum rules" on one and Ghost girl said the same on the other, I dont know why I get the grief because "read the rules" is one of the most common things posted here. Long before you posted Paula had cleared everything up but on the other thread.

I am still interested in how a cross dresser can be forcibly feminised, how do you "force" someone to do what they do as a matter of course? It would be more challenging to prevent them wearing feminine clothes wouldnt it?

I dont think cross dressing and enforced feminisation are exclusive

If for example someone likes to fully or partially cross dress its of their own volition.......The step beyond this (enforcement) would be more akin to be dominated and forced to a temporary or permanent femanine role whether they continued to feel like it or not

Thats only my interpretation.

I enjoy wearing lingerie....I suppose you could say partly cross dress....although for me I just enjoy the sensation of the clothing...i dont act feminine in any way...........the idea of enforcement in this way is a turn off to me.....but I suppose we are all different.

The analogy ofn enjoying a drink and being forced to drink holds true....I enjoy a beer ...but certainly wouldnt want to be forced to drink it non stop.

Just one persons opinion though

Ork wrote:

The forced part of it all is simple really if you consider the role play thing yes it's not actually a bad thing for him/her but for some men it's really humilatting and there for a huge turn on if that makes sense?

Thinking of another possibly better way of explaining it looking at it on it's most basic form it's all about humilation and the forced part I assume would be to do with the usual bdsm stuff.

Sure it makes sense but not for a cross dresser called Paula (at weekends).

As ORK says....Its lack of control....or more like choice taken away

Shiny I see that but only if its something you are normally averse to.

Gunther I see where your coming from but using your drinking analogy There is a limit to what you would want to drink...or having being forced to do it when youve had enough....its the giving up control thing .. urge to be dominated I suppose. not something I'd choose

paula(at weekends) wrote:

HI,

Over the last few years I've been able to accept the fact that I have a crossdressing fetish and I enjoy dressing up and acting girly. I can't explain why I like it, just do.

Anyway, lately I've found myself drawn towards forced feminization and I like the idea of a woman (or women) dressing me up & feminizing me, making me act girly etc. Also like idea of a woman (or women) wearing a strap-on dildo and having her way with me.

I know alot of women find the above weird & pervy, but I just wondered if there were any women out there who might have similar interests?

Thanks

xxx

Shiny I am referring to the post that started the thread, sounds like forcing an alcoholic to drink to me.

Sounds like a fantasy .... or someone wanting to be found out humiliated or dominated

i love strap on stuff but not into feminising my boyfriend at all as i still like him to be the dominant one in the relationship.

i like dominating but not dominating at the same time - tying up, strap ons etc = good, but anything which puts him below me TOO MUCH (i.e 'proper' domination) turns me off completely as it makes me see them as too girly! e.g begging to be whipped/not to be whipped is a turn off, but wanting/not wanting to have more sex is fun!

fistinglover69 wrote:

i love strap on stuff but not into feminising my boyfriend at all as i still like him to be the dominant one in the relationship.

thanks fl thats how I see most things

Agree FL humiliation or being humiliated not my bag at all......but I suppose ...each to their own

yeah haha, i think i just make a better sub, tis funner :P