Foreplay

Hi everyone me again I'm looking for some more advice

I've not sure if you read my post yesterday but I don't orgasm haven't had one for years and its upsetting me usually our sex is wam bam thank you mam and over in a matter of minutes no foreplay or anything

I've spoken to my husband and we agreed to take it slow and not rush into sex we tried it last night and although I didn't orgasm at all I did enjoy it more

My question is I felt a bit selfish as he was doing a lot to me but I didn't do a lot go him I didn't want to just wank him off as he would have just cum and that would have been it. What do you do to your men ladies during foreplay or men what do you like having done to you

Our forplay often starts as tickling or chasing round the house, sounds a bit childish but it's relaxed. Then we kiss a little, and I tend to brush myself against him while fully dressed. It's a great turn on for me to feel him get hard.

I get really turned on giving him a blow job, but I don't finish it, just a tease get him begging for it.

i enjoy him playing with my breasts, licking, pinching ect. He also fingers me, although sometimes not a soft and sensual as I would like. He doesn't give me oral I don't let him. But it just naturally progresses to sex, although I prefer to be on top and dictate the pace. It's also deep.

If we are playing with toys, again a blowjob but with my bullet running along the underside if his penis, then holding it against the base of his shaft against his balls. Really turns him on.

If you want sex to last longer to allow you more time to enjoy it why not make him come, with your hand or mouth. Then he can play with you get you really turned on while he recovers he will also be more relaxed and he will last longer.

if I'm home and hoping for fun when OH comes back from work I like wearing my jiggle balls, they get me very wet and quite excited.

i hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice fun Louise

I've just ordered a vibrator it should be coming today. I'm new to all this usually we just have sex and that's it we don't really play so sorry if my questions sound silly I'm just really oblivious but I really want to try new things

What are jiggle balls are they want anna uses in 50 shades darker book

Referring to the Kamu Sutra a lady needs more ying and a bloke more yang . In English this means a woman prefers more delicate strokes and a guy because he has thicker skin strokes but with more pressure applied.

Down to the nitty gritty most ofl the areas that a woman likes to be played with tend to be apprciated by men also. For example I like my Mrs stroking my bottom and she will give me an occasional spank and then blow on it ,She will also give me a nibble in various places again on the buttocks thigh etc.Don't forget to carress ( genty grab and rub) various parts of his body My nipples are also very sensitive and she likes stroking ( gently) and nibbling me in this area. You can aslo stroke and play with his undercarriage but just be gentle in this area. If you are happy in doing this you can also place his balls into your mouth but GENTLY does it .

All this you can do without touching his manhood and your skills will improve the more times you try it . If your fella isn't bothered about being blindfolded then do this as all your touches will be intensified.

I am a great fan of foreplay and can last most of an evening in even before we get to the bedroom. Try it with clothes on first and see how wet you can get his boxers. and as the evening goes on slowly unbutton each other and nibble and carress those exposed areas.

Good luck and I am pretty sure both of you will enjoy it .

take it slow perhaspe you can give him a hand job but as hes about to cum stop or change thr speed to slow alot of teasing! also have you tried introducing perhaspe a bullet vibe into sex to make you orgasm?

A vibrator is definitely the way to go in my opinion. Unless it's a quickie, I always use a vibe on my clit and always have an orgasm. My OH loves me to come before we have sex cause it turns him on and gets me more Into to the sex. It might be a good idea to use the vibrator on your own too to get used to what you like. I love giving a blow job, it gets me turned on too but I don't do it for too long. Check out some videos on foreplay, I learned some good stuff on them. Fifty shades of grey did wonders for my sex life!

I've ordered the Tracey cox super sex bullet vibrator it should be delivered today hopefully we can have lots of fun using that.

Thanks for the advice like I said earlier I'm new to all this but need to do something because I can't carry on the way we are it upsets me too much

Pudgie wrote:

I've ordered the Tracey cox super sex bullet vibrator it should be delivered today hopefully we can have lots of fun using that.

Thanks for the advice like I said earlier I'm new to all this but need to do something because I can't carry on the way we are it upsets me too much

The Tracey Cox bullet vibrator is a super toy . We currently have 2 of these of which were our first toys and still a favourite today. I would recommend that you fit quality batteries to it and not those cheap ones from pound stores .

Don't forget you can use it on him as well and thoroughly recommend that you do that in conjunction with the foreplay ideas I posted earlier on in your thread. You can tease him on his nipples and his under carriage . You can also rub it along his manhood and does give a pleasant but weird sensation.

Then swap and allow him to use it on you. You may need to give him guidance when massaging your clit with it but don't be affraid of doing that. My Mrs does that with me sometimes if I am just missing the spot .

Good luck and have fun

My bf really good at slowly turning me on, our forplay is so important to our sex we have, usually starts by cuddles then kisses but he kisses me in completely different way if he wants sex I cant explain how anyways then he usually strokes my back etc never staight down my pants, im usually wanting more as we get to this point, I like to stroke , lick him thought I hate to sound selfish myself he does more to me as he gers more out of turning me on, then I give him a blowjob or straight to sex

Is the Tracey cox vibrator loud

Pudgie wrote:

Is the Tracey cox vibrator loud

Medium . The rechargeable toys tend to be quieter.

Under bed linien most of he noise will be cut out .

Pudgie wrote:

Hi everyone me again I'm looking for some more advice

I've not sure if you read my post yesterday but I don't orgasm haven't had one for years and its upsetting me usually our sex is wam bam thank you mam and over in a matter of minutes no foreplay or anything

I've spoken to my husband and we agreed to take it slow and not rush into sex we tried it last night and although I didn't orgasm at all I did enjoy it more

My question is I felt a bit selfish as he was doing a lot to me but I didn't do a lot go him I didn't want to just wank him off as he would have just cum and that would have been it. What do you do to your men ladies during foreplay or men what do you like having done to you

Hi Pudgie,

i used to not really desire sex much, because like you I found it a bit wham bam, and over too soon without a lot of enjoyment for me. I think my issues were mainly confidence- related as my husband is only my 2nd ever sexual partner, and I was in my first year of Uni when we got together.

Basically until I started using Lovehoney our sex life was under par. As soon as I started experimenting more with toys and reading erotica, I discovered things I wanted to try, and I can usually persuade my husband to try them too.

I love oral sex, him on me. I don't mind giving him a blow job, though it's usually for foreplay rather than an end to itself. If he goes down on me and makes me orgasm (usually he does, unless I'm too distracted), then it really turns both of us on and I'm practically begging him for sex. He gets really hard from me being turned on, so the sex is usually pretty awesome. He wears condoms which help desensitise him, and sometimes uses cock rings to keep him hard. I found without condoms he comes too quickly, and I wanted to stay off pill as had been on it for over 10 years so wanted a break, then we wanted to have a baby, which we've done.

Sorry if I'm rambling too much or going into too much detail, but I think a lot of my sexual issues in the past were confidence based, not being assertive enough, and expecting things to be good without really trying to make things good for myself. As soon as I started doing more to get myself turned on, like buying sexy undies and having solo time to work out what I enjoyed as well as reading sexy stuff, then our sex life got so much better. For women, it's more psychological than physical in terms of arousal. A woman needs to feel sexy and desired. If your man genuinely cares about giving you a good time he will not be bothered if he has to spend a long time doing things to you. If you're turned on more, he will be too, so don't feel guilty!

The Tracey Cox wand is also really good. Not tried the bullet, but really like the wand on my clitoris during sex as it always makes me orgasm.

Good luck, and have fun with it too. If something doesn't work for you both, laugh it off and try something else :)

You have hit the bullet on the head luv bunny that's exactly what it is I've been with my oh since I was 16 and I've got major confidence issue I am a little embarrassed when it comes to sex and telling him what I want I do love the oral sex him on me and occasionally if he does it long enough I do orgasm which is great but not very often

Pudgie wrote:

You have hit the bullet on the head luv bunny that's exactly what it is I've been with my oh since I was 16 and I've got major confidence issue I am a little embarrassed when it comes to sex and telling him what I want I do love the oral sex him on me and occasionally if he does it long enough I do orgasm which is great but not very often

If you have difficulty in saying exactly what you want then move his hand with your to the spot you want him to touch and then apply a little pressure and just say something like " just like that"

Likewise if he moves his hand away from one spot to another and you prefer him working on the first spot then guide is hand with your hand back to the original spot and say  "longer please I was enjoying that" .

What I am saying is you don't have to have long drawn out conversations about the spots you want him to pay attention to .Just move his hand :)

Thanks again for your advice it our wedding anniversary today so hopefully can put some of your suggestions into practice

Tracey cox bullet im getting alone with now I didn't at first but I dont get off on clit stimulation but using it with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33265 is just wooow!!

So you would recommend the one in the link sassy kitten what's the difference x

mysteron wrote:

If you have difficulty in saying exactly what you want then move his hand with your to the spot you want him to touch and then apply a little pressure and just say something like " just like that"

Likewise if he moves his hand away from one spot to another and you prefer him working on the first spot then guide is hand with your hand back to the original spot and say "longer please I was enjoying that" .

What I am saying is you don't have to have long drawn out conversations about the spots you want him to pay attention to .Just move his hand :)

Good call on this mysteron, showing is always easier than telling. Also you could consider the use of blindfolds to ease any embarrassment of being looked at whilst you talk, and messing around in a spooning position is always good too - wrap his arms around you and guide his hands whilst snuggling your bum into him. Nothing hotter than looking someone straight in the eye and telling them exactly what you want or what you are going to do, but taking the eye contact out for a bit can definitely help to ease any nerves and embarrassment.

Congrats on the anniversary by the way! Have fun!

Thank you just got home from work and my parcel has arrived I'm quite nervous and excited

Enjoy! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)