Forum Members' Appreciation

We like you @Blonde_Bunny

1 Like

@D_and_E thank you for the mention! What a lovely post to see, and what a wonderful topic.

It’s a bit of a cop out but I really do appreciate you all in one way or another. I can’t imagine not having the forum now, and largely because of those who contribute to it.

@Blonde_Bunny @VanillaWithSprinkles LH girl gang? I’m in! :metal:t2:

4 Likes

(As long as it’s open to all forum members, regardless of gender :slightly_smiling_face::+1:)

4 Likes

Thanks @D_and_E, very kind :slightly_smiling_face:

Your welcome mate

1 Like

I don’t know where to start to be honest, there are so many kind & helpful people here. @WillC, @CurvyJilly, @D_and_E, many thanks for all your kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny, you are a lovely lady, those others in reality, it’s their loss :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Knight1119 you’re welcome mate! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This makes me sad @Blonde_Bunny! I know we haven’t had loads of interactions but from what I’ve seen you come across as a really funny, caring and intelligent person. I completely understand where you’re coming from though, I have quite a few male friends which for some reason makes other girls a bit wary, even though they’re completely platonic. I just figure we’re not always everyone’s cup of tea, and I’d prefer to surround myself with others who are like minded to myself and I’m sure you do the same.

Remember your worth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so so much @VanillaWithSprinkles, @D_and_E, @WillC, @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x @Knight1119 @Ian_Chimp and @SexInTheCity, your kind words mean more to me than you all know. I truly feel blessed to be a member of the forum and family both.

:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kiss:

8 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny you’re welcome! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

You’re always welcome @Blonde_Bunny :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You could call the girl gang The Kink Ladies! (Inspired by Grease ) :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you @BigishBen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ditto what @BigishBen said.
You also clearly have a way with words too, @Blonde_Bunny & a great communicator. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thankyou @Knottydevil you’re all so sweet. Regarding my ways with words, I’m sure it has something to do with fact that I spend most of my life talking - that’s secretly the most important part of being a hairdresser :smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

Kelly Michelle is worth her weight in gold. With the recently departed Alicia she is/was one of the two wise sages who input I always found most educational and informative.

1 Like

Does anyone know what’s happened to Alicia? I tried to tag her in my earlier post but it wouldn’t work. :disappointed_relieved:

If you mean Alicia4Ever, she asked to be removed from the forum.

That’s a shame, she was very kind and helpful.