Forum Members' Appreciation

Feeling the need to thank @Ian_Chimp again just for bumping this thread, reading the comments on here tonight is the most wholesome thing. Love this community!

4 Likes

Thanks so much @VanillaWithSprinkles im not usually very good with advice so Iā€™m chuffed to bits that ive helped you out in someway

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that your upset but hope its nothing to serious hopefully things get better soon if I could I would give you a hug sorry have to be a virtual ones take care @CurvyJilly :heart:

2 Likes

Please donā€™t cry @CurvyJilly, i hate to think of you being upset. Can i join @lace21 in giving you a nice big virtual hug? :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Sorry @lace21 i should have added you to my list for keeping me company in the add a letter and word association topics! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Thatā€™s ok @WillC I should of gave you a mention too :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate you all and am so thankful I made the decision to actually jump in and participate in the forum.

Iā€™m generally really antisocial and self-conscious and private but everyone is so accepting and positive that I feel so comfortable opening up and giving opinions and as for posting photos? A few months ago I never ever would have had the confidence to!

I hope everything is okay @CurvyJilly , Iā€™ll join in on the virtual hug!

Have to give a special mention also to @WillC - you never ever fail to make me laugh or feel positive :heart:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll second that! You are all such a wonderful bunch!

Until the new forum launched I hadnā€™t really been brave enough to post properly - only for tester items. When the new forum came along I decided to be brave and jump in and Iā€™m so glad I did. Everyone is so friendly and positive, itā€™s been such a nice thing when so much else is tough :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you bunch of lovelies!

5 Likes

Thank you @MsSubExperimenter i am glad you have got a confidence boost from the forum, and posting your pics! As for making you laugh, i try my best to be humorous! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@WillC, many thanks mate :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly, I hope youā€™re ok, :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Great thread!

The whole community here is great, thereā€™s lots of support, helpful advice and always people to chat to and play games with.

Special appreciation however for @Ian_Chimp for forum advice and guidance, the Rate the Avatar of the Person BELOW thread and many other posts that have made me laugh.

@CoffeeRain for very helpful lingerie sizing advice and loveliness! :+1:t2:

@MsSubExperimenter for bonding banter and laughs in Shag, Marry Avoid - I think we have very similar taste! :rofl:

And also definitely to @VanillaWithSprinkles for The Great Pub Quiz Game Thread. Adore it and very happy if I did help! :rofl:

4 Likes

@Peitho I love our banter and yes I definitely think we have similar taste haha! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly hope you`re feeling better, love the leggy new avatar, itā€™s sent me off to work with a smile on my face! :kissing_heart:

Well thereā€™s so many, @Ian_Chimp for always being helpful @Knight1119 for always being a gent @Gosig for making me feel welcome when I first joined the forum then thereā€™s @VanillaWithSprinkles @WillC @Blonde_Bunny @CurvyJilly @wildflower and @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x (fellow night shifter) for making the forum what it is and always full of conversation, brilliant sense of humour and helpful
Also @Mrs.John for giving me confidence to post pics as I remember she was very complimentary when I first posted one
Iā€™ve probably missed more people so sorry if I forgot to mention you :grinning:

9 Likes

Thankyou @D_and_E, itā€™s lovely to get a mention. People donā€™t tend to like me much in reality (especially other girls) so itā€™s lovely of you to even give me a mention. Youā€™ve made my day :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure all would agree on here that you seem like a lovely woman with a great sense of humour

2 Likes

@D_and_E thanks for the mention! And as you brought it up I did also really like your photos- keep up the content!

@Blonde_Bunny youā€™re hanging out with the wrong sorts of women. Forum gallies have your back anyway :muscle:

3 Likes

Awwww @VanillaWithSprinkles youā€™re so sweet, youā€™re all so sweet.
Honestly every one of you here makes the giant puzzle that I feel Iā€™ve always been a missing piece of :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :jigsaw:

4 Likes

@D_and_E what a lovely post to wake up to! I appreciate you too. You have a body that you should be proud of (and a very sweet guy too).

1 Like