Forum Members' Appreciation

I’d like to add @OrgasmChaser and @Justthe2ofus2007 for appreciation, despite their problems they contribute a lot and make me laugh.

4 Likes

@Justthe2ofus2007 yeah those bumpy roads make us who we are

I love the fact that everyone on here has lived and are open enough to share their own life experiences… to help others who are on a similar bumpy road… helping them feel less afraid and less alone whilst trying to get to the smoother one

Members of the forum

:clinking_glasses::two_hearts::beers:

8 Likes

Aww thanks @WillC I never saw the tag :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I genuinely appreciate so many of you guys. As soon as I came in the forum I kinda felt like having a sigh of relief… Finally people like me lol.

I’m annoying at times, Talk shit and wow I put my foot in it without realising but I’ve genuinely laughed out loud a lot… And I really need that ATM.

@CurvyJilly and @Melody1 my proper top class Norther Birds. The ones who actually understand my humour. Seriously have some funny back n forths with u 2.

@Ian_Chimp Thank you so much for your patience!

@VanillaWithSprinkles love our late night chats :kissing_heart:

@Justthe2ofus2007 we all know your worth hunny. You’ll find it again I promise. Xx

@Chosen-one our banter has me giggling like a school girl all day. You so funny !

@WillC your the one that made me feel so welcome. Constantly made conversation. Love discussing our similarities in music etc

@MsSubExperimenter proper bants too. So funny i

@Knight1119 thankyou for always checking on us all

If I’ve missed anyone out im really sorry. But each and everyone one of you thankyou so much for keeping me sane (ISH) lol and your advice means the world to me XXX

6 Likes

And a massive shout-out to @Lovehoney_Brenna for making sure my posts are within guidelines :kissing_heart:

Thank you my sweet @Orgasm_Chaser the banter is excellent laughter is a medicine for sure

@CurvyJilly @WillC my gaming buddies

@Justthe2ofus2007 I have so much respect for you

4 Likes

Ha. :slightly_smiling_face: Don’t think for a second that buttering me up will make me not mention that chunk of ‘txt spk’ you’ve slipped in there. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Girls gotta look after girls! :kiss:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser aww honey, you’re awesome and make me laugh too!

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser thanks, love your sense of humour and banter! :slight_smile:
@Chosen-one right back at ya buddy! :slight_smile:
@Gazza_64 for being a friendly face and a good source of humour! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your welcome mate always happy to make you smile fella and your a top bloke maybe one mate have a drink together hey ! :beer::tumbler_glass:

1 Like

@Gazza_64 where’s your friendly face gone?

:scream:

2 Likes

I have become stormy I am a giant lol stand up on my shoulders :kissing_heart:

@Orgasm_Chaser from one “top northern bird” to another.

Love the classy banter too…

:beers::beers::beers:

3 Likes

So to summarise so far: On a site aimed at the provision of sexual happiness, most of us are here for a good chat plus Sh*ts and Giggles
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Keeps me happy!

4 Likes

Well sex should be fun! :wink: I initially joined years ago to learn from other members experience etc, but the friendly atmosphere and great people make it very addictive!

3 Likes

better than working lol

2 Likes

Anything’s better than working! :smile:

2 Likes

Any love is good love but bad sex ???

3 Likes

You ain’t seen nothing yet…:wink:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly nice to see your legs again hun welcome back :kissing_heart: missed them hun

1 Like