Forum Members' Appreciation

Nah you don’t want bad that hun nothing would be better than bad sex :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Awwwww cheers mate…

:beers:

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly your very welcome hun :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Gotta love an avatar with a good set of pins but I do kinda miss the pirate :pirate_flag:

2 Likes

I miss the naughty cop! :wink:

2 Likes

@CurvyJilly i hope you’re ok, you’re conspicuous by your absence. Look after yourself my friend. :hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

I second this, hope you’re doing okay @CurvyJilly :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yes can I just join the other @WillC and @MsSubExperimenter missing you @CurvyJilly hope you are well and ok :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Best wishes @CurvyJilly, huge hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Where are you @CurvyJilly fellow northern bird misses you aswell xxx

2 Likes

Southern man thinks Sheff will be looking after you just fine

2 Likes

Thanks Bill ( @WillC ) for your kind words on the other thread. I know you are genuine and mean every word.

I can’t spill my complicated and difficult set up for the world to see on here. I sometimes wish I could…

Thanks also to all the people who contribute to the forum just a few games…bringing a much need smile or giggle…helping others…needing a few kind words…asking for help themselves or a mixture of everything.

We’ve got this team

:beers::clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

You are very welcome @CurvyJilly anytime my friend! Welling up here! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Members we miss

@PleasureDrone just wanted to say thanks for kind of being the ‘voice’ of some of the people of the chat thread today :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say this in case I don’t get chance to :heart:

@WillC thankyou for making me feel truly welcome since joining the forum. Youre one of the most genuine down to earth guys still left on this earth and I’m truly grateful for having the pleasure of meeting you. :kissing_heart:
@MsSubExperimenter @wildflower @MsR your also the original guys that welcomed me and ‘entertained’ me when I start talking sh** your advice will always stay with me and your all so lovely :kissing_heart:
@CurvyJilly @Melody1 my fellow steel city crew and don’t I know it. You guys crack me up. Completely understand me and my ways. Thanks for being fabulous :kissing_heart:
@Gazza_64 thankyou for your support. Top bloke :kissing_heart:
@Chosen-one proper bants. I think you are so funny. Another top bloke!:kissing_heart:
@Justthe2ofus2007 f that web camming off. I’m so scared it will cost you your marriage and it just isn’t worth it babe. Hope everything manages to sort itself out either way. :kissing_heart:

Anyone I’ve missed I’m sorry I’m a bit of a div.

If I don’t say this now I may not get the chance to. Hopefully see you tomorrow. If not, it’s been a blast.

Take care xx Natz xx :heart:

9 Likes

Again, please don’t get banned, but hope it isn’t something more serious
Love ya
:heart:

4 Likes

Thanks Orgasm_Chaser. I’m always up for a laugh too and often get carried away.
Please stick around

3 Likes

I’m hoping not but got quite heated yesterday so when the mods are in tomorrow they may prefer that I leave. We’ll see. Posts may have got flagged you never know. No hard feelings. Big enough and ugly enough to accept my fate lol

I hope not hun. Times are tough. Everyone is a bit techy. Hopefully they’ll understand, even if they feel there is something to be concerned about xx

2 Likes