Forum Members' Appreciation

I have no idea what an OG is, but thanks anyway! :wink:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser Youā€™re always going to miss someone out on such posts hun. Donā€™t worry about it xx

4 Likes

@WillC OG is my original g. Like family

@KinkyMira shit I forgot you too. I appreciate your dirty dirty blog :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m old, i donā€™t get TXT speak that you young whippersnappers use! :wink:

4 Likes

love you long time xxx

2 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

Big congratulations to @Ian_Chimp @Calie @WillC @wildflower @Peitho @lace21 @Floating_Fun_Guy @Cassii @AmyA @Funguy70 @ChloJakes @Knight1119 @Mrs.John @Mint-Monster @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x @AWB1955 @300 @MightyMunchkin @Curious_Couple_19 @Blonde_Bunny @MsSubExperimenter @Ace12345 @Shots

Youā€™ve got the Aficionado badge, which means youā€™ve visited every day since the new forum launched! :partying_face:

21 Likes

thank you Brenna itā€™s is is the only thing that keeps me going somedays

3 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brennaā€¦ though is that a good thing or a sign of addiction? :thinking::joy:

7 Likes

Thanks if iā€™d known iā€™d have prepared a speech! :wink:

3 Likes

Does that mean we all have nothing better to do? Lol On a serious note itā€™s great that we have somewhere to escape all the doom and gloom thatā€™s going on at the moment

5 Likes

Yay us!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter and @Lovehoney_Brenna my Husband just said similar. Not sure if thatā€™s impressive or concerning :joy:

7 Likes

I have plenty of other things to do, but i enjoy the company of my friends here! :wink:

4 Likes

Yup - we definitely all have a lovehoney forum addiction :joy::green_heart:

4 Likes

I love it on here, you donā€™t realise how much the positivity and support picks you up until youā€™re feeling down and I genuinely miss it if Iā€™m not able to get on during the day.

5 Likes

Thanks @Lovehoney_Brenna! :smile: Donā€™t know whether itā€™s a sign of getting old but those 100 days have flown by!

4 Likes

Time certainly seems to fly the older i get! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@ChloJakes there is no cure :joy:

3 Likes

Hi. My name is Blonde Bunny, and I am an addict.

8 Likes