Forum Members' Appreciation

@sexpositive_babe that’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me here on this forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much xxx

4 Likes

You’re very welcome @Blonde_Bunny! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So, I feel like this last one is quite a clichéd one, but I also think it’s really important to post about @Lovehoney_Brenna on this thread. I’m always in awe of the amount of work she does to keep the forum looking so incredible, so thank you for all the work you do, and for the lovely distraction you provide in these difficult times :kissing_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

We all love Brenna and there’s a special thread especially for her :heart: Brenna Appreciation

5 Likes

@Mrs.John I appreciate how you check people are ok… including me. Love to you :kissing_heart:

@Blonde_Bunny aka married girl. You went a bit quiet when I first joined. Your back, reinvented and as beautiful as ever! Your funny as f*ck and your love for the bigger the better has me in awe. Bet we could swap some stories girl! Not only us but @Mint-Monster I love how we have all got closer… Not just through our love of MONSTERS

@MsR we agree a lot… we disagree more lol but I genuinely find your advice in any situation invaluable. The same goes for @SexInTheCity. So detailed but impartial. I appreciate that

@Gazza_64 I appreciate how your probably one of the first guys who comments if we say we aren’t feeling it. Xx

9 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser you and @Blonde_Bunny are both witty and good for a laugh, you both deserve a bit of appreciation! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Thanks hun @Orgasm_Chaser @WillC @wildflower @MsSubExperimenter @Chosen-one @KinkyMira @Knight1119 you all are great I think you get my sense of humour and to @Blonde_Bunny @chunkyKitKat @ChloJakes @Mint-monster @Oldman and many other for your sexy pics take a bow :man_bowing: :kissing_heart::+1::kiss::star_struck:

Plus too many to mention :+1: great group of people

9 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser - It’s nice to share with like-minded people. I know some of my interests may seem like they’re ripped right out of the Twilight Zone, but glad I’m not alone :blush:

@Gazza_64 Aw, Thank you :hugs:

3 Likes

@Gazza_64 and @WillC you’re both so sweet. The forum wouldn’t be anyway near as fun without you both. You’re the best!

@Orgasm_Chaser and @Mint-Monster… I think we’d be dangerous all in the same room together, that’s all I’ll say :rofl::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny yea but what a night or party that would be hun :partying_face::star_struck::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::beer::kiss:

3 Likes

@Gazza_64, I dread and dream to think :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny it would be first class :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Right back at ya @Blonde_Bunny! What a great bunch you all are, that’s why we miss @CurvyJilly her humour and personality always brightens the place up.

3 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny I’m getting to see more of your personality and humour the last little while and you’re amazing! I’d love to be a fly on the wall while you, @Mint-Monster and @Orgasm_Chaser all had a competition or similar :joy::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Absolutely love the camaraderie displayed on this site :raised_hands::raised_hands:

6 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter what do you mean we’ll drag you along for the ride xxx

6 Likes

It would be some ride
Fasten your seatbelts :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Aww thank you @sexpositive_babe and @Orgasm_Chaser, that’s made my day - feeling the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Dam straight!!! :heart_eyes::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Thanks hun!
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Damn, I’m not on anyone’s list!

:cry:

Then again, I’ve not made many mentions either
C’est la vie!

:grin:

4 Likes

Excuse me @Melody1 aka OG as is @MsSubExperimenter @Chosen-one and @WillC @wildflower Just because you ain’t on the new post don’t mean I’m not giving you the love. Your my OG’s

5 Likes