Forum Members' Appreciation

@AJSTAR it just occurred to me, when I’d see you had posted I already know it would be kind and supportive x

3 Likes

Happy 300 everybody. :partying_face::balloon:

16 Likes

A little shout out for @steve19 - very warming, welcoming, and always around for a little chat and to ask how your day has been and to wish you well. Never goes unnoticed :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x I really enjoy being part of the forum, I am getting on in age but have a very young outlook, I think I was born 30 years early with my outlook on life. Always try to be upbeat and positive towards everyone.

5 Likes

And that you are!

Always lovely to have you here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Gazza_64 someone said it earlier but you are always so positive.

8 Likes

@Mrs.John I got to be just one day hun I may just get a break knowing my luck it would be a leg :leg: lol ! I do my best sometimes it does seem what ever I do comes back to bite me on the ass but I am a fighter so like to stay in there and come out swinging . Many thanks hun it’s appreciated :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Yeah couldn’t agree more about @Gazza_64 great shout @Mrs.John :heartbeat:

3 Likes

A big shout out to @CurvyJilly you’ve been away a while and sorely missed, nice to see you back and giving great advice and support and still with the positive vibes and wicked sense of humour :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Gazza_64 always a positive attitude despite some of the crap life throws your way! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

@WillC thanks mate like you and many others life gives you :poop: and all you can do is deal with it and try to do your best move on it’s history and you can’t change it ! Thanks and I totally agree about our one and only @CurvyJilly lovely to have her back :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you boys…and to the other members on the forum who have been looking out for me. It means so much.

I have alot happening in my life…lots of balls that I am juggling…seem to get more thrown at me and I find it hard to deal with them sometimes…

@WillC and @Gazza_64 thanks for all your kind thoughts…

8 Likes

@CurvyJilly we all wish you well hun and hope you get your balls sorted hun :kissing_heart: if anyone can do it it’s you :wink:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks to my special couple @WillC and to @CurvyJilly for helping me to the end of my long day guys many thanks as ever :+1: :kissing_heart: always positive and available to assist take a bow :bowing_woman: :bowing_man:

4 Likes

You’re welcome @Gazza_64 you’re always positive and upbeat no matter what life throws your way. Thanks also to our friend @CurvyJilly for being a positive, honest and very witty friend to us all. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Awww guys thank you…you’re both great guys too…

@Gazza_64 & @WillC

I’ve just got in after a surprise visit…got back and a special friend had e-mailed me and then this from you guys on here to top it off…

Welling up here cos I’m just me guys… just me…

:cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

And that’s why we love you @CurvyJilly because you are you.

@Gazza_64 and @WillC are definitely positive upstanding gents and anyone that knows them in real life should consider themselves lucky :blush:

4 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter

Thank you…means alot…:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

That’s why we love you, cos you’re just you!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

@Peitho @Ian_Chimp @Green_Eyed_Girl thank you for all of the hard work you’s put into the forum, always being on hand with advice, constantly updating the offer pages. It doesn’t go unnoticed n I really appropriate your efforts each n every single one of you’s great :+1::smirk::heartbeat:

Obviously I appreciate everyone here for making this the safe, secure n friendly forum it is but ya gotta give a shout out here n there :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Edit I forgot to tag @Calie in earlier, sorry bab cus you’re also extremely helpful :kissing_heart::heartbeat:
If av forgot anyone else all get em tagged when my brain starts working :person_shrugging::sweat_smile:

10 Likes