Forum Members' Appreciation

Thanks babe, I love counting along with you and enjoy writing the cheery stuff. It’s lovely to know that others like reading it too
:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Night fun when @WillC, @Gazza_64 and @CurvyJilly joined me and @wildflower on the late shift. It was great to have some company :+1:

5 Likes

Loved it too, not often i’m up that late especially being that tipsy! :wink: p.s. those LHM boxers arrived today!

2 Likes

@Melody1 your welcome :pray: happy to help

1 Like

How d’ya like 'em?
More, more, more :musical_note:?

1 Like

They seem ok! Will have to post a pic!

1 Like

Happy 200 everybody. :partying_face::balloon: (especially @Shots :slightly_smiling_face:)

11 Likes

I like that the discobot is now a whole 1 year old - can’t believe we all missed his Birthday 5 days ago though! Happy belated first birthday @discobot ! :robot::tada:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

I spotted that Discobot and System had their first Anniversary this week. God knows what they were doing all by themselves until August. I imagine it got pretty steamy. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You called @Ian_Chimp ? :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Ah yes. My bad. I accidentally sent out a bat signal to about 20 people. :slightly_smiling_face: We’re approaching 300 days soon, and I was grabbing a list of all those who made it to 200 (counting from Day 1) to check from. I then clumsily hit ‘reply’…

5 Likes

Did someone say get ready for the LH ‘new’ forum 1st Birthday Party?
:partying_face:
It’s only a couple of months away and we are going to need some prep time.

5 Likes

Ah I see @Ian_Chimp . Thought you were posting in the appreciated thread that you appreciate hearing about my nocturnal adventures (must try harder) :kissing_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey @Ian_Chimp I’ve just passed my 200 days how do I reach Aficionado status as its currently not available to change in my list!

1 Like

The Aficionado badge is for 100 days in a row, so if you skipped a day I’m afraid it won’t pop for you.

Oh dear, I thought it was for 200 days visited, my bad!

There’s a bit of a jump in the Badges for logging in - 10 days in a row, 100 days in a row, and 365 days in a row (and an Anniversary one for one year membership + at least one post). But nothing for non-consecutive visits (the full list is in Forum Badges :badger:).

The 200 list above is an unofficial bit of kudos for all the people who haven’t missed a day since the forum was updated. :slightly_smiling_face: And we’re coming up to 300 days soon… :partying_face:

Though a badge for non-consecutive visits may be an idea. :thinking: I’ll pop something in the Custom Forum Badges topic after the school run. :+1:

1 Like

@AJSTAR I have to say you are really appreciated by me and I’m sure others.
Your replies are always so kind, supportive and genuine.

6 Likes

Wowzers!! Think you’ve just made my week :see_no_evil: thank you so much for the kind appreciation

3 Likes