Forum Members' Appreciation

*gives stupidly huge hugs to WeeSteve and afraidnotscared* Love you both muchly! xxx

I'd like to givemy heartfelt appreciation to:

afraidnotscared, H2H, WeeSteve, amydb69, LuckyLesbo, TTurtle, Sexy Jayne & Stuball and goodgirl93 for all being generally awesome, cool,great to chat to, for makin gme feel good about myself, and for always making me smile :D

Like most people have mentioned, there are others who I haven't had the chance to speak to privately as much as the above, but whose posts make me smile, or are kind, interesting, generous, thoughtful and genuinely just good hearted people like Sub-kitten, PPD, Happily experimenting, AA, Highly Insatiable, Jimi Duro, Ork, Gunther, Dee-licious, ****Ok there's too many to name now!!! But I honestly think everyone brings something special to the forum, and you have all played a part in helping me escape from my not so great life a while ago, so thank you!*****

I'd like to add AnAccountant, JustGuy, Hazy and jenkat to that list And everyone else, gosh, there's just too many of you :P xxx

WeeSteve wrote:

Anyway id like to thank a few ppl for stickin by me when im beign a bit moody <3

Goodgirl
Jenkat
Luckylesbo (when shes actually online!!!!)
Miss teach n nurse
Highly_Insatiable
Kohaku
MissBoo

there are a few others tht ive only recently started talking to like PPD and Younghavingfun <3

also the list is in order of people i could remember what there actually username was :P

I totally CAME first ;)

Cat Lady added you as a friend so we can talk on chat! Though must warn you the conversation will invariably turn onto cats :')

must add H2H (though I dont know where hes been lately :( ) and Jenkat whom I want to speak more to :D i seem to always catch you at a busy moment! To my list :) xx

Cool thanks! Cat talk is always welcome. My cats are my children though...

Cat Lady wrote:

Cool thanks! Cat talk is always welcome. My cats are my children though...

That makes two of us! :D Mine are all my babies xx

blushing like mad after reading this. You guys make me smile alot and are the reason I come on this forum every day.

WeeSteve: you are to nice to be real, thank you for always being there

TTurtle: I always love talking to you, we have such a laugh, you are such a great bloke!

PinkPolkaDot: You make me smile with every post, when we talk i am always laughing away, you are amazing.

YoungHavingFun, JenKat, Ork, CheerUp, Hazy, CandiedCitrus, HappilyExperimenting : I consider you all my friends and love talking to you all, you all brighten up any day

I feel like i am missing people out but the brain is not switched on this morning. I feel very lucky for getting to know such nice people on this forum. You all mean the world to me and have each put a smile on my face. I may not be on chat much but anytime any of you need me, or just someone to listen, i will always be there.

Thank you all for being amazing people.

Oh well since we're all sharing the love, thank you to dotdashdot for being the absolute best friend a guy could have cheer_up for..well, always cheering me up! My lovely chat friends who always keep me un-bored in the evenings with amazing chats including jenkat, Kohaku, luckylesbo, Rogue, Candied_Citrus, Lady.Gasm.X. I'm sure I've missed people out and I'm sooo sorry if I have oh and special thanks to Ork for still serving me in the LH Arms even when I'm trollied! Love the decals ;)

TTurtle wrote:

Oh well since we're all sharing the love, thank you to dotdashdot for being the absolute best friend a guy could have

Awwww TT :) totally returning that love! You are the wonderfulest friend a girl could have. Seriously you are just fab! You always know exactly what to say and I really appreciate that I can tell you absolutely anything. Happy birthday :) xx

all of you, lol, ones that write advice, ones that make it fun and the ones i chat too

dotdashdot wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Oh well since we're all sharing the love, thank you to dotdashdot for being the absolute best friend a guy could have

Awwww TT :) totally returning that love! You are the wonderfulest friend a girl could have. Seriously you are just fab! You always know exactly what to say and I really appreciate that I can tell you absolutely anything. Happy birthday :) xx

You're my favourite person in the world MW.x

What does MW mean? Am I being special?!

You're my favourite too. My old favourite was captured by Somalian Pirates xx

dotdashdot wrote:

What does MW mean? Am I being special?!

You're my favourite too. My old favourite was captured by Somalian Pirates xx

hahahaha special?! haha actually lol'd at that. Yes you are dear well ok not special but once again your memory needs a recharge ;) MW was the name I gave you, Miss W..after we discussed the surname of who you're gonna marry?

Good..can you take me to the dentist? lmao!!

Ohhhh yeah!! Sorry I am tired :)

Would that ensure me a footnote in your memoirs? ;) x

dotdashdot wrote:

Ohhhh yeah!! Sorry I am tired :)

Would that ensure me a footnote in your memoirs? ;) x

hehe I know lovely, it's fine

ahhhhhhahahaha I love you so much.x

Miss teach and nurse for being magnanamous

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all the amazing members here in our Lovehoney community. Truly beautiful inside and out.

I'm usually very self conscious and shy when it comes to photos but knowing what a friendly and non-judgemental all the members are here makes me feel really at ease.

Thanks everyone. =) (And especially the lovely MT&N and PPD for making think about these things!) x

Man I could write a massive massive list of people, I won't because I don't want to miss anyone, but you all know who you are..so many lovely people keeping me sane and unlonely :)

TTurtle wrote:

Man I could write a massive massive list of people, I won't because I don't want to miss anyone, but you all know who you are..so many lovely people keeping me sane and unlonely :)

nah I think I want mentioning by name!!! haha

afraidnotscared wrote:

There are so many more of you I've not spoken to much/at all who help to make this forum a thoroughly amazing place, people like: WeeSteve, Avrielle_Aniko, Miss teach&nurse, YoungHavingFun, Highly_Insatiable, rag doll, luckylesbo & lots more of you that I've forgotten to name.

Basically, you're all amazing! xxx

thanks for the mention Afraid not scared.

i would like to give a shout out to:

Kinky Cop and Mrs HKM for defending me when things got tough when i moved in here.

Ork and Afraidnotscared for being really friendly people to talk to on chat

and all the people who have given me helpfull responces to my threads

Gem26 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

nah I think I want mentioning by name!!! haha

Siggghhh OK then Miss Overlord, you are wonderful and amazing and you make the sexiest Leia ever. Happy now? Oh no wait...scratch that, you're alright after 5 triple scotches, pfft maybe I guess