Forum Members' Appreciation

I would love to thank everyone who write reviews. You have helped me emensely

Gem26 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Man I could write a massive massive list of people, I won't because I don't want to miss anyone, but you all know who you are..so many lovely people keeping me sane and unlonely :)

nah I think I want mentioning by name!!! haha

yeah and me :P x

Kohaku wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Man I could write a massive massive list of people, I won't because I don't want to miss anyone, but you all know who you are..so many lovely people keeping me sane and unlonely :)

nah I think I want mentioning by name!!! haha

yeah and me :P x

Siggh OK Shorty well you above all others annoy err I mean keep me entertained all throughout the day with your tedious ahem I mean fantastic chats. Hahaha I'm kidding, honestly you chat to me more than anyone else and I think we know more about what's going on day to day in each others lives than people in real life do! haha, you've been amazing and I look forwards to our wedding in 2015.xx

TTurtle wrote:

I look forwards to our wedding in 2015.xx

EXCUSE ME??????????????????????

Ork wrote:

TTurtle for various reasons lol

big love Orkus

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Oh shit..errr...polyamourous marriage?

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Oh you are in trouble boy

ragdoll for me, another kinky voice in the ether here!

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Anyway massive thank you to goodgirl93 and Gem26 for keeping me entertained like alllllllllll day with lovely chats and now I have Kohaku to keep me chatty too

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Anyway massive thank you to goodgirl93 and Gem26 for keeping me entertained like alllllllllll day with lovely chats and now I have Kohaku to keep me chatty too

to turtle

Gem26 wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

to turtle

You messed that one up sweetheart :p xx too xx

haha sorry to turtle

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

ragdoll for me, another kinky voice in the ether here!

aww wow another mention. thanks NymphetamineKiss. really wasnt expecting much of a mention on this thread concidering the high standars of some of the other memers comended here. us kinksters do try and look after eachother though and it always is nice to know there are others out there :D

also i agree with the person who mentioned all the wonderful members who provide us with great reviews.

of course a huge shout out to the LH team for creating such a wonderfull place to hang out, listening to our demands, answering our questions and packing our naughty toys and saucy lingerie off to us so quickly.

Ork wrote

GoodGirl, well many many reasons lol generally just being a great friend and putting up with me and the messages on fetlife I send her in the funny hours of the morning even if they make no sense lol :)

:D i love the challenge of decoding it all ;) x

i like to thank tturtle for putting up with me moaning about my crappy love life an always cheering me up by just being him

yummy mummy91 wrote:

i like to thank tturtle for putting up with me moaning about my crappy love life an always cheering me up by just being him

Ow you're always welcome my lovely and thank you to for listening about the endless stream of girls I moan about hahaha

Ork wrote:

Tturtle, he let me paint flame decals on his shell, and well is generally all round a great guy and we all love him for it :)

Don't forget the bromance!! hehe thanks Orky you're brilliant too!

TTurtle wrote:

yummy mummy91 wrote:

Ow you're always welcome my lovely and thank you to for listening about the endless stream of girls I moan about hahaha

Ork wrote:

Tturtle, he let me paint flame decals on his shell, and well is generally all round a great guy and we all love him for it :)

Don't forget the bromance!! hehe thanks Orky you're brilliant too!

anytime hun youve been the voice of reason a few times

Ork wrote:

Luckylesbo, for all the help she's given me (she'll know what I'm on about)

You are my one and only Orky / Orka and i love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Like

I'm gonna bump this thread, go through my garguantuan friends list and try and say a little about all those who mean something to me. This is in NO set order just how you appear on my friends list.
I don't mean to exclude anyone I promise so please don't get offended if you're not here (my eyes are tired and I hope I didn't skip anyone on my friends list), I love all of you!

Sexy_2009:
We don't chat enough! That's usually my fault as I always seem to be busy when you're on but you're such a brilliantly lovely person and I always enjoy our chats ^_^

WeeSteve:
We haven't chatted much at all buddy but you seem like a very kind soul, don't ever change that

Highly_Insatiable:
I miss you dearly, come back soon and chat to me please :(

Stuball:
haha never have I been called fella so much in a short space of time, love it! :D

Luckylesbo:
If I were a lesbian you'd be my girlfriend for sure. I love you to pieces and I severely need more chatting time with you, you're an absolute diamond and you would not believe just how much high esteem I hold you in.

Matt27:
You're a lovely guy mate and I love your sense of humour with the whole bin bag thing!

Lookin - Yummy:
!!!!!!!! I trawled my friends list for ages the other day trying to remember your username and now I've found you. I fricken miss you like mad! Come back!!!!!!

Cat Lady:
One of the most kind hearted gentle souls I've ever had the pleasure of chatting to. You're intelligent, witty and funny and I am so flattered you chose me to be your first chattee

A-sweet-sub:
You have such a great sense of humour and I totally enjoyed our chats a few weeks back but now you've disappeared :(

Kinky_emo:
We haven't chatted in weeks but you're a lovely gal, hope you're alright :)

Hellkat:
Just come back Hellkat :'( the forum needs you

PurringTiger:
I have actually no words to express how special you are. A lady that is pretty, cool and sexy, super geeky and into gaming and totally lovely too. You are the biggest sweetheart going and I wish I could give you a million hugs for being there for me. Thank you with ALL my heart.x

Candied Citrus:
You have a heart of gold and I have so much time for you. Super super cute (sorry but the syncronised dinner time was one of the cutest things I've ever heard), intelligent, funny and I love all your little smilies you do! (I'm not even gonna attempt them haha).

loveable_rogue:
loveable by name loveable by nature - I'm actually finding it very hard to know what to put other than I'm very sweet on you. I get so excited to see you come on line, you're an ambitious head strong super amazing, lovely funny kind geeky (thats a good thing!) person, you make me smile so much when I'm not even realising it (as I was writing this and as I am MASSIVELY what you just said about drunken texts), you've made me even dream about you haha and I really hope one day for that coffee.x p.s.> still waiting on the super hero den.x

Blue Sapphire:
Yet another person who needs to get herself back on the forum! You're so nice and I hope I can chat to you again soon

Yummy mummy91:
Oh well now...you are my longest standing friend on LH, you've listened to me through just about everything I've gone through in the past 5 months and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I truely adore you missy and I can't put enough words down to tell you how much your friendship means to me <3

Gem26:
haha average lookin I guess, you're alright meh whatever. Haha shallap you're a stunning evil witch gorgeous princess with a nerf gun and I think you're hilarious, fun and brilliant!!

Ork:
ohhh my Ork, my Orky Ork Ork, if I fancied men I'd definitely fancy you. You're a legend, a brilliant forum presence, the forum story is wonderful, you run the LH arms like a BOSS and you threw me the most amazing party ever. I love our bromance and you're just fantastic all over

Sweetlove666:
We've never chatted directly but you seem like a very lovely person and after following your progress in the dating thread I'm really pleased you seem to have found someone

sub-kitten:
I haven't chatted to you in a couple of weeks actually so hope you're ok lovely, you're always SO nice and I think possibly you've had to put up with more of my moaning that was fair to you haha so thank you. ahh come chat to me again soon!

cheer_up:
I wish I could marry you. Straight up you are my heart and I can't even begin to express my gratitude and love I have for you, you're gorgeous, you have THE BEST sense of humour, your idea of writing my number on my sons face was truely genius and I love you to pieces. You're a friend for life, I do hope your egyptian adventures give you some of the best memories of your life and thank you so so so so so much for all the cheer ups you've given me, you're still in my phone as fairy godmother for a very good reason. I love you xx

kinkycop:
Again we've not spoken directly but you were one of the first people who caught my eye when I joined this forum with your amazing avatar pictures! You seem like a lovely guy and I wish you'd post more these days haha

goodgirl93:
You are super super super SUPER lovely, super amazing, you've kept me entertained so much and I will definitely be coming to fix your laptop soon! :) I love it when you're online..nuff said

Kohaku:
Oh you you you..you do realise you know more about what goes on daily in my life than ANYONE? Real life included? I couldn't ask for a better friend, you mean SO very much to me and I love you with all my heart, I'm always here for you and I can't even begin to tell you just how much I care for you. You're one in a million and I'm so glad we talk on a daily basis <3 I really want to meet you soon, you're also a friend for life and you're so wonderful.

PinkPolkaDot:
We haven't chatted as much as I'd like actually cuz you seem so nice and kind :) when we have chatted I've always enjoyed it and you always post great stuff on the forum :)

HappilyExperimenting:
I'll say the same to you as I have to PPD, you seem so nice and lovely and I always enjoy reading your forum posts :)

Georgie69:
I always seem to be so rubbish at chatting to you haha I'm so sorry but you're very lovely and I promise I'll chat to you more in the future :)

Lady.Gasm.X:
Sweetheart, we will be friends again OK? we'll chat soon and resolve our differences and move on..you were one of the first people I talked to in depth with on here and I owe it to you to hear you out. I haven't reaccepted you yet as I have had a bit of stress last couple of days but I will and we'll chat ok.x

mookie864:
Just cuz you seem like such a dood and you know who Waka Flocka is! Do you like any other up coming hip hop artists such as Stalley, Krit, Currensy etc? Would be interested to chat to you soon bro!

Miss teach&nurse:
You haven't been around for a couple of weeks me lovely hope everything including wedding prep is going OK. You're one of the kindest people I've chatted to and you're just absolutely GREAT, and I can't ever thank you enough for buying me the perfect stroker! it's great!! x

dotdashdot:
You are utterly utterly well and truely my best friend. I love you with everything and I sincerely hope when I'm 65 we are still friends, I've never ever met someone so incredibly lovely..I can't even begin to express myself on this..I tell you enough but I could tell you a million times over. Thank you so so SO very much for absolutely everything you've done for me, for our huge long emails, for such a lovely time out to ikea, nandos and cinema and the BBT night was so much fun. I love your hugs, your texts, your little stories and anecdotes, you are one in a billion my sweetheart and I am so incredibly lucky to have you as a close friend. Oh and your hugs mean the world to me and they are brill. I want to tell you over and over but I'd better stop haha. You're AMAZING!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Fluffbags:
Where are you? :( you are so amazingly lovely and I still need a date with your OH :( I really really miss you!!

Gunther:
Not seen you around much recently bud, but you've helped me out a couple of times and I really appreciate that :)

KinkyFuckery:
Saved the best till last eh...you're not gonna win so just give it up! haha no in seriousness you're so great, you're so entertaining and funny and NOT fat! Jeez. Hehe I'm not well and truely hooked on chatting to you! And you're nuts!!x

Phew..!!

OMG wth I forgot Kasumi (see..tired eyes!) I'm sooo sorry my lovely..you're brill and whilst I haven't been on there much recently you're the most awesome twitter friend and gave me so many chuckles on my birthday with the mankini thing! hehe!

TTurtle wrote:

WeeSteve:
We haven't chatted much at all buddy but you seem like a very kind soul, don't ever change that

Dini need to worry about that, if i was gona change how i was, i would have done it a loooooooooooong time ago