Forum Members' Appreciation

I want to say Thank you to everyone who I have meet since I have been on here x Merry Christmas to you all see you in 2013 x

Thank you kindly to the folks that made me feel welcome when I first started on here, a big thanks to AD & Boobaloo for being lovely & making feel welcome, I would also like to say thank you to the folks that replied on my own threads & a special thanks to those who gave me advice.

Take care folks

A big thank you to everyone on LH who have made my life so much more bearable in these past few months. I'm nearing my yearly LH anniversary and have come to appreciate this site so much; I depend on it almost for daily interaction and escape from my mad world. Thank you all for being a part of this crazy world!

Best wishes to the LH team for dealing with my many queries; you've made me into a customer for life and I wish all of you a lovely 2013!

And Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! ;)

Apologies for bumping an old thread but I didnt want to start a new one to say how thankful I am that I found this forum and how amazing the members are. Over the last month I have been constantly surprised by the kindness and genuine friendliness of so many.

TTurtle: The first person I talked to here who saved me from running away scared of all the perv messages lol. Still a good friend and has helped me through good times and bad.

Ork: Another true friend I have made through the forums who I rant to and chat with and he is just a lovely person. Now a lovely friend.

LuckyLesbo and Avrielle who among others, offered me mega support and kindness when I had a massive rant about my health issues. Both are some of the kindest sweetest people never judging and always ready to help anyone.

Steve: In trouble for being too kind and buying me things even though i specifically request no gifts ever, but I dont think you can help yourself can you? lol You have helped me and had someone to sit and chat with and you are so lovely too.

Blueeyes: Went out of her way to take time out to write me an informative and detailed email after I asked for help. She didnt have to, hell she didnt even have to reply but she did and I thought, an almost stranger offering to help me for no reason than to help someone out. Thankyou.

MissTerry: Who helped me out on Fet and was much appreciated! No more pervs! lol

I have been here 6/8 months and feel like I have got to know so many actually genuine people. All in one place. I have watched stories unfold and people growing with me. Tracey, I am so happy to see you so happy, and avrielle again so happy to see light at the end of the tunnel for you. Even people I have never chatted to one on one I feel some kind of friendship here. Like, I am waiting to hear back from you to see if things worked out or went well etc. There are so many!

Lest I forget the actual LH team, I am thinking Alice and Lucy who I have had to ask for help and who have always been friendly and welcoming and chatty. Rather than that sterile humourless bot you usually get at the end of a company telephone line or email.

Anyway, I was just in the mood to be all corny and soppy (urghhh not really me! lol) after yet again another LH member (mentioned above, blue eyes) went out their way for me and I wanted to say I definitely feel community here and so glad to be part of it. So bumpity bump for this thread

To all that have been involved with this thread , it just goes to show if like mined people get together we try to help each other out and not pre judge life and sex and help all with sorting out their troubles

i just want to thank everyone whos spoke to me and made me feel welcome on here and i want to thank my friends who have added me even thou i dont have any confidence to chat to them plus when i joined the chat broke down .. just my luck lol

anyway thank you all for chatting :-)

I just wanted to thank t turtle for setting up turtle towers. I haven't joined but i know its been a lifeline for many. It must be a ball ache to set up and maintain so thank you.

Lmf. Xx

Fluffbags wrote:

Steve: In trouble for being too kind and buying me things even though i specifically request no gifts ever, but I dont think you can help yourself can you? lol You have helped me and had someone to sit and chat with and you are so lovely too.

I could stop when ever i want, but you deserved something to smile about :)

KinkyFuckery : thank your for revealing what I never knew I had in me

robin wrote:

Just needed pointing in the direction thats all !

KinkyFuckery wrote:

robin wrote:

Just needed pointing in the direction thats all

ah, and so modest too

robin wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

robin wrote:

Just needed pointing in the direction thats all

ah, and so modest too

hhah thats me : P

Really appreciate Alice for cheering me up today with a surprise parcel in the post! Thanks! xx

I really appreciate Mrs A for being an amazing friend!.

KinkyFuckery for constantly reminding me how old and grey I am, letting me know I am old enough to be your father!Two completely bonkers friends who make me smile and at times actually laugh out loud!

Cat Lady for our shared interest in the Peninsula War and Richard Sharpe.

HappilyExperimenting just because she needs a confidence boost.

Actually I appreciate all the forum members who make this such a friendly place!

Hampshire Hogg

Cat Lady wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

KinkyFuckery for constantly reminding me how old and grey I am, letting me know I am old enough to be your father!Two completely bonkers friends who make me smile and at times actually laugh out loud!

Actually I appreciate all the forum members who make this such a friendly place!

Hampshire Hogg

Thanks :) I just wish there were more Sharpe films to watch and that I had the books to hand to read, something to do when I get home I think!

But I am writing about Cornwell's Arthur trilogy for my dissertation, so that's something. Those are how I got into Shrpe in the first place :)

And I agree, lots of really great people here. I've noticed that the general atmosphere is really good at the moment!

I will have to read the Arthur trilogy, I have only every read his Sharpe books.

Cat Lady wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Cat Lady wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Hampshire Hogg

Thanks :) I just wish there were more Sharpe films to watch and that I had the books to hand to read, something to do when I get home I think!

But I am writing about Cornwell's Arthur trilogy for my dissertation, so that's something. Those are how I got into Shrpe in the first place :)

And I agree, lots of really great people here. I've noticed that the general atmosphere is really good at the moment!

I will have to read the Arthur trilogy, I have only every read his Sharpe books.

Go for it. The Arthur trilogy is great and one thing I particuarly like is that he nods to the traditional story a fair bit but the historical setting is mostly plausible (aside from the magic).

He has lots of other novels that are worth checking out and they span a lot of historical periods. I recommend Thomas of Hookton (a medieval Grail quest), the Anglo-Saxon series and the standalone murder mystery Gallows Thief. I'm not a fan of his American Civil War novels but they DO feature Sharpe's son by Lucille!

I have just been out a brought a copy of The Winter King, I will let you know how I get on with it.

Aww thanks to my best friend HH I can't imagine my life without you now.
Yes there are so many lovely forum regulars at the moment each bringing something unique to the threads. Some make me laught out loud, some always have interesting stories tell or have funny things they've done to share with us. Some are always there as a shoulder to cry on and others are reliable and sound with their advice, others are good to have banter and a laugh with. We have a great bunch of people here long may it continue.

I just wanted to say thank you to Scorpius, Sophie and FA for their kind words and support today

And generally everyone because you all make this forum great and somehow always manage to cheer me up when I need it xxxxx

You're more than welsome Suga! You know where I am whenever you need a chat. xxx

A big shout out to Karen from LH Customer Care in Live Chat today. Thank you for sorting out an order for me and being an angel when dealing with my Mia issue. You are one in a million! Xx

Also many thanks to all the forum members who have recently cheered me up, the LH forum helps me through the dark days when I need a boost or a helping hand to remind me it's not over yet. You guys rock!