Forum Members' Appreciation

TTurtle wrote:

Luckylesbo:
If I were a lesbian you'd be my girlfriend for sure. I love you to pieces and I severely need more chatting time with you, you're an absolute diamond and you would not believe just how much high esteem I hold you in.

Major blushing . Men arn't meant to make me blush lol. You are my perfect man, with the best little wing man in the world hehe. If i was straight you would have a stalker...heck i could be tempted now You are just such an amazing man, a brilliant turtle and i consider myself really lucky that i have met you. (Just a shame our 3 way marriage didn't work out....always shop girl)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

luckylesbo wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

Luckylesbo:
If I were a lesbian you'd be my girlfriend for sure. I love you to pieces and I severely need more chatting time with you, you're an absolute diamond and you would not believe just how much high esteem I hold you in.

Major blushing . Men arn't meant to make me blush lol. You are my perfect man, with the best little wing man in the world hehe. If i was straight you would have a stalker...heck i could be tempted now You are just such an amazing man, a brilliant turtle and i consider myself really lucky that i have met you. (Just a shame our 3 way marriage didn't work out....always shop girl)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol awwww I actually was going to go back and write more about you since I feel I didn't do you justice! I forgot to say thank you for listening to me incessantly bang on about the lady we were planning on having a three way marriage with hahaha..I've been incredibly touched (oo I say madam ;)) by your sheer kindness and selflessness towards me and I too am so lucky.

I shall be on the lookout in any bushes I pass for you clad in black with a pair of binoculars :p
I must get around to go shop girl stalking some time haha! Lots of love xxxx

KinkyFuckery:
Saved the best till last eh...you're not gonna win so just give it up! haha no in seriousness you're so great, you're so entertaining and funny and NOT fat! Jeez. Hehe I'm not well and truely hooked on chatting to you! And you're nuts!!x

Phew..!!

hahah you nutter what you like your still a Tit but TLC too lol your bonkers TT x P.S I have already won you just dnt know it yet !

Aaw lookslikefun. Thanks. I always look to see what you post too.

Members Appreciation tread... meh, all forum members are welcome under my wings! regardless of who you are!

You guys rock. Seriously. I know there's arguments from time to time but in general I'm very happy I found this forum because of all the great people (and yes, I need to branch out more in the chat function now I've started using it)

Lady.Gasm.X:

Sweetheart, we will be friends again OK? we'll chat soon and resolve our differences and move on..you were one of the first people I talked to in depth with on here and I owe it to you to hear you out. I haven't reaccepted you yet as I have had a bit of stress last couple of days but I will and we'll chat ok.x

You fixed me TTurtle... <3

xxx

Riddler001, TTurtle, WeeSteve, Zaquiel, Katherine*, Sweets... My favourite members right now. Sorry if I have missed anyone... But these guys mentioned are all amazing. <3 xxx

lookslikefun wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/ & WandA for bringing me on board when I started

Ahhh :D thank you!

There are many, many fantastic forum members that I couldn't possibly list so instead of mentioning all of the people I love I'm going to mention 3 who I think bring something really special to the forums as a whole :)

And even then it's hard to narrow it down to 3!

BashfulBabe is wonderfully eloquent, well reasoned and puts a lot of time and thought into her posts :D

SexGet is the forum father figure, so kind and always makes a little time for those who need it - despite being stupidly busy himself!

And CuddlyHubby for being a considerate and caring poster who starts interesting new threads and always adds to a discussion!

Ohhh and one more - Lovehoney Alice gets involved in the forums when she gets time and is fantastic at knowing all about us forum users, well enough to respond wonderfully to queries and pair up testers to toys!

Adx

lookslikefun wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/alicia-damore/ & WandA for bringing me on board when I started, and hereafter continue to be amused and entertained by the forum, especiallly you guys below, with apologies to those who i'll remember again as the posts come in over then next few days,

ghttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/gunther/

missed that post....strange coz we hardly ever speak

Alicia D'amore wrote:

And CuddlyHubby for being a considerate and caring poster who starts interesting new threads and always adds to a discussion!

Aww... thanks!

I'm now feeling under pressure to think up some more interesting new threads.

I'm always anxious about contributing to this thread because there are so many lovely people on this forum and I know that any list that I compile will omit some worthy candidates. However, I'm going to give it a try because the only alternative is for me not to mention any of the individuals who add so much for me and others. In the absence of a better idea, I'll list you in alphabetical order:

• Alicia D'amore -- For your great advice and some deep insightful chats. It's a shame not to see you around as often as before.
  • Avrielle_Aniko -- For your generosity and positivity in the face of personal adversity. You're an inspiration to many people.
  • Blue Sapphire -- For being one of the first people to accept my friend request and make me feel welcome here.
  • Dee_licious333 -- For your friendliness and encouragement. You've helped me to build confidence in myself.
  • Heatseekher -- For your excellent and innovative DIY tips!
  • Honeytongue -- For being lovely, caring, and always prepared to listen. You've helped me through some tricky times with my life in general.
  • Miss teach&nurse -- Now Mrs! We've had some great chats. Hope your big day was as wonderful and fantastic as you both deserved!
  • Nymeria -- For your advice and encouragement. Your thoughts on sexy lingerie have been a big help, and you look great in it too!
  • ronnie-baby -- Good luck with the impending arrival!
  • shellyboo -- I'd love to have a longer exchange with you about feminism. I think I'd learn a great deal.

I'd also like to pay tribute to some members whom I haven't seen around for a while and whom I miss:

• glitter&gold
  • Mr Monster
  • SnL
  • wettongues

Thanks to all those people who make this forum such a wonderful place.

Thank you Cuddly. I am always happy to talk to you and I am really glad if I have ever helped in any way. You are a good friend.

Honeytongue wrote:

Thank you Cuddly. I am always happy to talk to you and I am really glad if I have ever helped in any way. You are a good friend.

You're very welcome -- and you're a good friend to me as well. You've helped me though more than one low patch (work, anxiety etc) over the last couple of years.

I'll try to be around more often so that we have a better chance of catching up for chat.

(P.S. I wish we had a Private Messaging facility so that I could send this type of message directly to Honeytongue and the other people on my list above while they're not around!)

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

• Alicia D'amore -- For your great advice and some deep insightful chats. It's a shame not to see you around as often as before.

Thank you :D it's a shame we haven't had much chance to chat lately and yes I'm logging in less and less. Life became far too hectic and my energy levels can't always keep up!

I meant what I said - you're a great addition to the forums :D

Adx

to Ork for leting me spounge on him last night and always being great to talk to- realy nice and open and no akward questions just a nice friendly chatt.

As we come to Christmas and new year, as is often the case amongst all the festivities I find it also a time of reflection.

I discovered the LH forum back in the summer when I was under a great deal of pressure and stress, in fact I had to take some time of work and had to work reduced hours for a time, which for someone who had previously only taken a handful of sick days off in his who working life was a shock to me.

Anyway, this forum became an escape for me, somewhere I could have a laugh and share stuff that I normally would not be able. I have also made some great friends, who knowingly or not have helped me get through a difficult time.

So thank you all!

It being Christmas there are three wise women I would particularly like to thank;

Dee_liciuos333,who took me under her wing when I first joined, who encouraged me through some dark times to focus on what I had rather than what it didn't, told me to be much more spontaneous and generally has been a good friend from Hampshire.

Dizzychick who I have been able to have some great chats about our shared interests ( not just the obvious) sometimes so interesting that she fell asleep on me.lol.

Mrs Average because we can chat and have a laugh about anything but particularly family life and David Tennant obsessions and her husband shares my appreciation of Sian Williams.

They have been many others too many to mention, but I have to thank Cat Lady who cheered me up one day only because she didn't post a rant for a whole day. We have also chatted and discovered that we are both appreciate Sharpe and the Fairytale of New York.

To all LH members and staff, have a great Christmas and a fantastic 2013

Thank you all again

HH

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

As we come to Christmas and new year, as is often the case amongst all the festivities I find it also a time of reflection.

I discovered the LH forum back in the summer when I was under a great deal of pressure and stress, in fact I had to take some time of work and had to work reduced hours for a time, which for someone who had previously only taken a handful of sick days off in his who working life was a shock to me.

Anyway, this forum became an escape for me, somewhere I could have a laugh and share stuff that I normally would not be able. I have also made some great friends, who knowingly or not have helped me get through a difficult time.

So thank you all!

It being Christmas there are three wise women I would particularly like to thank;

Dee_liciuos333,who took me under her wing when I first joined, who encouraged me through some dark times to focus on what I had rather than what it didn't, told me to be much more spontaneous and generally has been a good friend from Hampshire.

Dizzychick who I have been able to have some great chats about our shared interests ( not just the obvious) sometimes so interesting that she fell asleep on me.lol.

Mrs Average because we can chat and have a laugh about anything but particularly family life and David Tennant obsessions and her husband shares my appreciation of Sian Williams.

They have been many others too many to mention, but I have to thank Cat Lady who cheered me up one day only because she didn't post a rant for a whole day. We have also chatted and discovered that we are both appreciate Sharpe and the Fairytale of New York.

Thank you all again

HH

Aww Thanks HH.

I've really appreciated you friendship, I wish you and your family a happy christmas. I hope you and Mrs HH get some quality time away from the offspring too.

Hope we eventually get chat back on here as I do miss our little chats. Happy new year to you.

Mrs A xx

Thank you Love Honey for providing a great website and forum, it's really opened my eyes to new things and helped put a whole new lease of life into my marriage and sex life.

My husband and I have been married for 13 years, we are very in love and enjoy sex but with two kids and the joys of being a permanent taxi for their social lives, homework advisor and all the other stuff that takes priority with a family sometimes a fulfilled sex life can take a back seat.

Like many others early this year I was introduced to the fifty shades books which me and my OH read. Noy only did it makes us horney reading to eachother, but gave us lots of ideas of how to inrtoduce more interesting play to the bedroom. The fifty shades facebbok page provided a link to the LH website for the sale of their products and although I haven't bought any of those products (sorry EL James) we have bought other LH stuff and can't wait to add to our new collection.

My OH has enjoyed taking photos of me to upload onto the site, and likes the thought of other people looking at them, so feel free to look as my OH likes it lol!

Finally I have made some great friends on here who I hope I can chat to again and stay in touch with via this site. All the friends I've made I've had various conversations with. Some general chit chat, some advising one another, others sharing sex tips, or asking each other awkward questions about stuff that maybe we can't ask our real life friends about but can get help and advice from helpful kind people who I've befriended on here. Also thanks to those who I enjoy a bit of cheeky banter with and who I can sometimes be a fluffer for apparently lol!

So thanks and a happy christmas to Funlovingcouple, Hampshire Hogg, Ruffnek, sweets and fabiocum,

Love Mrs Average. xx

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

So thank you all!

Thank you all again

HH

Yay I'm pleased my being able to take a break from ranting from time to time cheers up somebody besides myeslf. :-) I guess I have good times and bad times, and there are just some things I can't post on Facebook or tell my usual crowd, and I'm perhaps less willing to bottle things up than I used to be, so the Rant thread has its uses!

Your post really makes me think though, 2012 has been an eventful year and particularly by my standards. I've lived away from home in 2 different locations, met quite a few new people, done a lot of new things. It's had its major ups and downs but I live in hopes that it has paved the way for 2012 to be my year. I think joining LH has certainly been one of the good points of 2012. :-)

Thank you to all those who have been there in what has been a very tough year for me. I won't make a list, you know who you are but since joining this forum I've made some utterly amazing friends x