Forum Re-Jig

Hello all,

There may be interruption to your forum service over the coming days as we start to re-jig the forums.

The aim is to provide a bit more balance to the forum and not have so many tumbleweed-gathering subforums. We'll be adding an off-topic forum for one, and then merging some forums together.

We're currently working on trying to make sure it will still look as good as possible, and stay usable by showing you lots of active threads, but the shape of the forum will be:

Inside LoveHoney
LoveHoney news and site help.
Will take in everything that's currently in LoveHoney News & Help and put it in one forum. We think it takes up too much space at the moment.
Introduce Yourself
Drop in and say “hi” - have a read of the Forum Rules and the FAQ.
Will have the old Introduce Yourself threads.
Off-Topic Chat & Games
When sex talk just won't cut it... chat off-topic here and join in with the games.
A brand new forum - we'll soon have the tools to move selected threads like the Word Association and Good Morning/Evening and ICDW in here.
Sex Toys
For all your questions about vibrators, dildos, sex toys for men, anal sex toys, bondage and DVDs.
Merging: Vibrators, Dildos, Sex Toys for Men, Anal Sex Toys, Bondage, DVD & Video.
Sex Tips & Talk
Boost your love life, ask for advice, and discuss all aspects of your sexual health and relationships.
Merging: Sex Talk, Sex Tips & Advice, Sexual Health.
Lingerie & Clothing
Undress to kill – find out how here!
Taking the old Lingerie & Clothing forum
Erotic Fiction
Share your home-grown erotica and sexy stories, or discuss the kinkiest authors and books.
From the old Erotic Fiction forum

That sounds much better and organised! People can easily get to what they want without bundling through the search facility as it doesn't always give you what you're looking for.

Hm, I wonder how long the interruptions will last though.

Sounds very organised

Looking good I cant wait for the change, not looking forward to interuptions though LH keeps me sane most days!!!

Ooo it's a lot simpler and easier to go through now, was having a bit of a ponder when I couldn't get on the forums earlier! Well done LoveHoney!

x

Does look much simpler

I like the off topic section :D

I love the new forum layout, its so much better than having two forums and loving the off topic bit! LH!

I like this re-jig LH - good plan!!

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! Let us know how you like it after you've lived with it a few days.

First of many changes... for the better!

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated! Let us know how you like it after you've lived with it a few days.

First of many changes... for the better!

Ohhh cant wait for the changes External Media

Sounds fab! Looking forward to all the changes x

Awesome work on the rejiggery pokery! The new forum layout is ace...my OCD is pleased!

xxKPxx

I like that the OA and the LH forums have been merged! I always forget to read the LH one!

Adx

Oooo more changes too!

It's very easy to figure out where everything is, no problems so far!

x

Nice work

KP: "rejiggery pokery!" lol :)

Sounds great i am looking forward to it : )

Still loving the forum changes. So much better!

I must say I do like being able to alt-tab out into another program if someone else comes up behind me without it saying "Orgasm Ar..." in my tabs!

Ecksvie wrote:

I must say I do like being able to alt-tab out into another program if someone else comes up behind me without it saying "Orgasm Ar..." in my tabs!

I don't like it says Orgasm army but I tend to just quickly Ctrl T for a blank tab then escape!